dolmusman

Big sale leaving Marmaris going back to UK
Hi we are having to go back to UK in July due to health problems so selling Everything in the house. Televisions dvds satelite system all furnishings for a 3 bed villa. everything will be available from 25th July.
We rent the villa we are in so if you are looking for a three bed to take over it will be available from 27th July for 650TL per month.
If you want everything and to take over rent we are looking for 5000tl for all.
all you need to do is unpack and you are set.

Villa is in Cami Avlu behind Grand Faros hotel.

If interested, contact me through my profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

ken

So sorry to hear about your health problems, I sincerely hope that it's nothing too serious. I'm just down the road in Icmeler and as we are looking to spend more time in Turkey I'm just about to start looking for a tv and dvd player for our apartment. Can you tell me what size, make, how old is tv and how much will you accept for the tv/dvd package. We pretty much have everything else already.

dolmusman

So sorry to hear about your health problems, I sincerely hope that it's nothing too serious. I'm just down the road in Icmeler and as we are looking to spend more time in Turkey I'm just about to start looking for a tv and dvd player for our apartment. Can you tell me what size, make, how old is tv and how much will you accept for the tv/dvd package. We pretty much have everything else already.
36" tv and vestel dvd player both 3 years old perfect working order 250tl for both

cemcem

Sorry to hear your news i will be coming out the 5th june and would like to see what you have left if you dont mind as we are looking to buy some things for our house in Armutalan can you pm me you tel number please if you dont mind
Regards

ken

Many thanks for your reply, I'm very interested but can you tell me if it's a flat screen lcd type tv or a traditional style tv.? The reason i'm asking is that I don't think a 36 inch traditional tv will fit into the corner of the room whereas a flat screen one can be wall mounted. The price is excellent by the way. I'm back out there on 8th June and i'll definitely have it if it's a flat screen.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom