LyndaCB

Big Brother
I'm one of those 'sad' people who enjoy watching 'Celebrity Big Brother' now I am able to watch it in Turkey :gulme:

Sometimes it is good to see how some 'celebrities' are so removed from 'real' life. In reply to a discussion about prostitution, Sov replied,

'They should just get a boyfriend'!!!!

Is she in the real world or what???????

hijo

in my own clique
Big Brother
..how that Heidi..payed so much for plastic surgery gone wrong..and she think she looks good..:confused:

hijo

in my own clique
Big Brother
..yep the younger ones seem to have no respect ,,,,can,t be bothered attitude, been payed enough money now sod off to you:28: ....vinny will win hands down ..would,nt mind him here for a few weeks ..never stops cleaning cooking and delegating..he deserves to win

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Big Brother
Cant stand Steven - if someone preached to me like that all the time I would go crazy !
and he has got " Shifty "" eyes -- so has that sex crazy Jonas
- beginning to warm to Alex now

Maidmarion

Big Brother
I hope that Katerina and Sov go as they are bone idle and I cant stand that stupid little giggle that Kat does. Vinny to win. How lazy is Heidi but then again she looks really ill to me, like someone with cancer. Steph and Ivana really made me laugh when they were the carers :bounce::bounce: Steven and Jonas are a waste of space but Nat is ok.

Andy

Big Brother
Used to like Vinnie till he started to backstab and thats not nice but i'll expect him to win by looking at the replies here.

I vote for Heidi to go tonight but they can all go as they are all as lazy as each other.

Last edited:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Big Brother
i love it , vinny jones is so so funny and steve the kinky bible basher ! i hope kat goes but can;t make my mind up over the other two, heidi is starting to be entertaining in a weird way

can;t wait to hear davina too.

haybags

Big Brother
i think for me the funniest moment was the tree asking alex to kick the s... out of the snowman bruce lee styleeeee omg cheered me up.vinnie will win im sure but i cant help noticing ivana and the fact that she is joining in and having fun.loved the moment when she and stephanie got tipsy and giggly after the eviction party :) can honestly say this is the first one i have enjoyed of all the big brothers x

Last edited:

Peregrine

Big Brother
Still think its a load of rubbish....

it can be quite interesting - seeing just how moronic some people are.

Theres one blonde who'se claim to fame apparently is to have sh***ed one of the Rolling Stones (thats what the others were saying). How funny is that?

And as pointed out earlier - theres one that could soon be rivalling Silvester Stallone's mum

I do find that its something to dip into for a few minuted, I dont think I could watch a whole half hour of it

Andy

Big Brother
Stephanie Beacham has given further hints she’d like to leave the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The actress, who is based in America, told Ivana Trump as she dried plates and cutlery: “I think it’ll be a good thing to be leaving England quite soon – joke’s over for me now.”

The housemates will find out tonight who will be the next evictee – Lady Sovereign or Nicola Tappenden. They will also give their next nominations for Friday’s eviction.

Well this for me has got to be the most boring celebrity BB ever.

Who will the next housemate be to leave the house ?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom