JohnDen

Bicycle in "mint" condition for sale in Marmaris!
Great 21-speed "unisex" bicycle Ocean Dolphin for adults (or not too small children) for sale in Marmaris.

The bike is very nice and comfortable because of the number of gears and the front and back suspension systems (see the photos, link below).

Bought in Marmaris Tue 9 June 2009, so this bike is almost new and in perfect condition!

Full 2-year technical warranty valid until 9 June 2011. The service garage is in Marmaris center close to big Tansas. You can go there anytime if you for example need to have some adjustments made with the gear cables. The place is very small, but they serve you immediately and do the stuff while you wait - and you pay nothing.

I paid 200 Turkis liras for this bike with a cable lock. Because it is so new, I can not sell it for anything less than at least 120 liras. If there are several people seriously interested, the highest bid wins. This "auction" ends on Wed 22 July or according to a private agreement with a person who promises to give a good home to this Dolphin of mine whom I so love. :)

Papers of course accompany the bike. You will never again find a bike this comfortable in such a perfect condition for a low price like this. ;-)

This bike has served me EXTREMELY well here in Marmaris (and one day in Rhodes, too). I absolutely would not want to sell it, but my and my wife's plans have changed, and we move back home to Finland already on Saturday 25 July 2009 (instead of the originally planned middle of October). This also means that the buyer must fetch the bike at the latest on Friday 24 July.

14 photos in a Google Picasa Web Album. Please ask for the link, because this forum does not let me write it here.

Thank you, my friends. Kindly start bidding, please. :)

JohnDen

Now I have two offers. Both persons are offering the same price, 120 Turkish liras, so if they remain the only interested people, the guy who first wrote me wins.

Anyone else interested in buying this bike and offering some more liras? :rolleyes:

Thank you again, my friends.

Last edited:

JohnDen

The highest bid is still 120 Turkish liras. Anyone interested in bidding 125 or 130 TL? If someone kindly offers 130 TL, which I feel would be a quite correct price (and a good one for the buyer) for this bike, I will close the auction immediately and that's it.

Thank you, everyone! :smile:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom