labman

Beware 28A
Hi all,

Just come back from our maintainence week in Akbuk, nice week but had seat 28A on Airbus 330 on our way out.

Anyone else had this seat? Got to be the worst on the plane! Should have been given to a very tired 3 year old, no window so you get that lovely "where am I" feeling compounded by the plastic window replacement meaning it was best to fold arms through the whole flight, also no seat recline due to last in row next to cabin staff, thank god I didn't order the in flight meal!!

Does anyone know of a worse seat so I can make a note for future trips!

Geoff

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
Beware 28A
We got similar seat on a Onur air flight,thats was the 2nd and last time i have used the airline,never ever again!.It was like been put in a straight jacket!!

Beware 28A
I,ve had it a couple of times, it makes you feel relieved when you land, and it must feel like a straight jacket ( not that i would know ) yet

Beware 28A
We have flown twice on the last row of the plane. We always ask when we check in to as close to the front as possible. It is the most uncomfortable row and the over head lockers are always used by cabin staff so your stuff can be put anywhere on the plane!!!

On one windy landing you could feel every sideways movement as the pilot struggled to keep it straight. Scared the hell out of me!!!!

We have discovered that on Thomson(I think) if you book a meal, you will at the very front. Don't know if that is the same for all airlines though.

Beware 28A
Seat 12F, just behind the emergency exit row and right next to the door. Thought it was a good seat as there is extra leg room, didn't account for the freezing draft coming through. I thought planes were supposed to be pressurised.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Beware 28A
If you google "best seats on planes" it comes up with a seat plan and tells you what the best seats are and the pitfalls.....and what type of aircraft.

Jeannie :3:

labman

Beware 28A
We have flown twice on the last row of the plane. We always ask when we check in to as close to the front as possible. It is the most uncomfortable row and the over head lockers are always used by cabin staff so your stuff can be put anywhere on the plane!!!

On one windy landing you could feel every sideways movement as the pilot struggled to keep it straight. Scared the hell out of me!!!!

We have discovered that on Thomson(I think) if you book a meal, you will at the very front. Don't know if that is the same for all airlines though.

Forgot to mention that we had the rear seats on the way back! but that seemed pretty good to 28A, having said that, as you say the landing felt as if we were bouncing down the run way! but when you watch the planes land it all seems so smooth.

I was trying to be so polite to the checkin lady as well, I must have that "you can walk all over me look"

LM:wow:

Mushroom

Beware 28A
On my last flight, the seats weren't designated and it was a free for all.
I found a decent one only to have a bloke appear and say it was his !
We had a bit of a disagreement, which almost reached the top scale of an argument when I kept reminding him that I had found it and claimed it before him, so he could not complain.
He was not happy and just said " Well you fly the F*****g plane then !"

labman

Beware 28A
On my last flight, the seats weren't designated and it was a free for all.
I found a decent one only to have a bloke appear and say it was his !
We had a bit of a disagreement, which almost reached the top scale of an argument when I kept reminding him that I had found it and claimed it before him, so he could not complain.
He was not happy and just said " Well you fly the F*****g plane then !"

Very good, I have no habitation certificate but I have nearly weed myself as I thought you were serious to start!! Nice one - you got me

LM

labman

Beware 28A
Weed myself laughing that is!! should have bought those plastic pants and I'm only 41, is this meant to happen at my age???

LM

Latest Posts

Top Bottom