teosgirl

Better odds than winning the lottery?
BBC News - Nasa refines satellite crash time

Scary, should they be forced to act more responsibly with space junk/waste?

As Brits we're forced to recycle and take care of our trash, but it seems the space agency are free to take calculated risks with human life during the disposal of space junk, for the purpose of investigating space.

What's that term? Collateral damage? Let's hope, if it doesn't burn up entirely, that the remaining pieces land in water.

I'm off to check my home insurance coverage though, just to be safe :car:

Charlotte

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
And its their property so don`t try to sell it on Ebay.

ted j

Well, we're taking our old floor mounted boiler out next week and I was just going to sell it for scrap, but might put it on ebay now as one of the afterburners (complete with space soot:gulme:). Ted

The amount of space junk thats out there, is going to cause major problems for us Earthlings in the furure.

wspacejunk1-764271.jpg

Mary.

TCJ

:car:

Charlotte
I hope you drive carefully. Global statistics suggest that only one person, Lottie Williams, has ever been hit by a bit of satellite and she wasn't injured. About three quarters of a million people die every year from traffic accidents. So I wouldn't be worried about this - unless Lottie moved in next door of course.

teosgirl

I hope you drive carefully. Global statistics suggest that only one person, Lottie Williams, has ever been hit by a bit of satellite and she wasn't injured. About three quarters of a million people die every year from traffic accidents. So I wouldn't be worried about this - unless Lottie moved in next door of course.

TCJ,

lottie - charlotte - ooh it could be a sign!

I'll take care not to drive with the top down :468bo:

Charlotte

Latest Posts

Top Bottom