The Igor

Wreckage
Better luck this time, i´m sure!
Well, i´m at it again :) Some of you might recall the story when me and the missus found an injured/sick kitten on the street and tried to save it. Unfortunately we had to put it away, it was to sick to survive.

But now we have done it again, and this time with a much better prognosis. We discovered a restaurant owner who had removed two kittens from their mother way to early, they were about four-five weeks only. The missus went postal on the dude and immediately grabbed the dirty box they kept the little fellas in and screamed "I´LL TAKE CARE OF THEM FROM NOW ON!" From the beginning we had to feed them with mother´s milk substitute using small feeding bottles, but now they eat and drink normally.

That was two weeks ago yesterday. Now they have transformed from being a pair of scared, skinny, dirty kittens to two adorable little rascals with energy enuff to run a smallish power plant :) We plan on keeping them now, and we´ve preliminary named them (it´s a boy and a girl) to Lisa (swedish equivalent to "Nancy" from the old Ernie Bushmiller 1938 cartoon with the same name) and Sluggo (Smith). They are gorgeous!

Last edited:

Tess

:roundgrin Absolutely lovely, adorable and how good and kind of you two to rescue them.
I think they are two lucky little kitties to have found you :roundgrin

The Igor

Wreckage
:roundgrin Absolutely lovely, adorable and how good and kind of you two to rescue them.
I think they are two lucky little kitties to have found you :roundgrin

Thats what i am doing, and done it for my whole life.....Taking care of the poor sods that cant manage their own life.....humans as well as animals....

S&D

Oh well done you two, shame there's not more people like you around - lucky kittens i'm sure they are going to have a wonderful life

Last edited:

The Igor

Wreckage
Well, time passes like nothing, and we all getting older. So does the two orphans i told you about in the first post here. This is a little update with a recent photo. Since last we discovered that it wasnt a boy and a girl, it was two boys, so accordingly Lisa has a new name. Now it´s Spike, also a character from the cartoon "Nancy", sometimes also referred to as Butch.

They are growing fast, very playful, eating like a swarm of egyptian grasshoppers and sh****ng like a ton a day. Simply put, they are lovely!

jakebeak

They are beautiful cats. You're great people for taking them in and giving them a home.

The Igor

Wreckage
The brothers getting along very well, as it seems :angel:

Notice their very furry tails, beginning to wonder how the mother and father looked like?

willip

willip
lovely story, well done to you and your wife for giving these cute kittens a decent life. Pat :clap::clap:

Tess

Very healthy looking and clearly content!!! Well done Igor, bet they are thanking their lucky stars for good folks like you!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom