Best Satellite and Internet
Hi
We are hoping to move into house in about 3-4 weeks.House has 3 dishes and no current phone line.
Need lots of advice about best satellite service and best internet provider.
Help please!!!!

akbukowl

Dream sattelites in didim,they advertise in voices newspaper.we have an apartment in Akbuk and they fitted new system for us 2 dishes new box that retunes itself when stations are encrypted .Show Sports 1,2,3 show movies (these are all sky chanels transmitted by Show) show series ,mgn, bbc ,granada tv,fox movies fox news ,sky news and lots lots more £220 one off payment

Sara-666

Dream sattelites in didim,they advertise in voices newspaper.we have an apartment in Akbuk and they fitted new system for us 2 dishes new box that retunes itself when stations are encrypted .Show Sports 1,2,3 show movies (these are all sky chanels transmitted by Show) show series ,mgn, bbc ,granada tv,fox movies fox news ,sky news and lots lots more £220 one off payment

Hiya, which BBC do you get?

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Akbukowl that seems really good. We have Digiturk and like the reliability of it. What are your views on the system you mentioned and any pitfalls?

akbukowl

I have had it in for about a month with no problem ,BBC prime,BBC world news cbeebies ,east enders ,emmerdale and coronation street available but a couple of weeks behind all premier league games + championship,Dubai racing chanel(shows chanel 4 racing on saturdays)

Last edited:
hi what is the name of your provider or system we have had digiturk for 6 yrs we are here fulltime no problems but not heard of only paying 220 is there noyearly payment or did you have to pay for the dishes....

Sara-666

hi what is the name of your provider or system we have had digiturk for 6 yrs we are here fulltime no problems but not heard of only paying 220 is there noyearly payment or did you have to pay for the dishes....

Any more info on this yet?

Sara

hijo

in my own clique
..i have no problem with all the bbc channels also the radio channels ,using a ip address hider ..all the other programmes showh in the uk on boxbz i download and watch the next day..you still get bbc prime on digiturk though ..but a couple of weeks behind..also just decoded my goldmaster boxes..loads of film channels there ..and reality stuff...:3:

I'm glad I asked now.This is the same system as is sold here in Northern Cyprus and has been going for a couple of years with no problems.
Anyone got any thoughts on best internet?????

Sara-666

You say you get Granada tv but I can't find it on their channel list?

Sara

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Thank you for the response AkbukOwl!

We use TTNET for our wireless internet and it has never let us down except during the powercuts lol!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom