ainsley

Best Restaurants around Turgetreis
Hi, Would really like some recommendations for good restaurants in Turgetreis. we're all booked and raring to go....got 13 months to wait mind lol:rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby

Re: Best Restauratnts around Turgetreis

Hi Ainsley,

I would definitely recommend Coolbreeze, they have really good variety of food, massive portions and reasonably priced. Staff are brilliant as well, guaranteed a good night. I go there all the time when i'm over.
Also Mona Lisa is very nice, along the marina front.
I'm sure you'll have a great time.
Lou

Fendouglas

Gangless!

Most of this year's reviewed Restaurants probably won't be around in 13 months - or will have undergone a complete change of management/ownership/staff!

I would also recommend the Cool Breeze, is Sal still there does anyone know?

Sue

ukizook

Cool breeze, Family tree, Uncles and Can are all good, but to be honest I don't think you can go wrong anywhere...................................................................................................................................

But go and try Yalikavak's restaurants, they're just a touch better in general. ;)

We like the Anemon - friendly service and good food from Denis and his wife Svetlana! Good place to rest your aching feet after you've been to the market.

Griggs

There used to be a great Kebap restaurant next to the Fiorita hotel. It was a million miles away from your Doner or Shish. Does anyone know if it is still there?

Bahar

Time is precious
The restaurant at the Kortan hotel on the sea front is also very nice for change from the normal run of restaurants in the centre. If you like fish its a great place to go.

The normal Can, Cool Breeze, Uncles and if you are looking for a cheap meal go to Alo24 or Nazars near the market great for a late night snack as well after a night out on bar street.

Hope you have a great time also check out turgutreis.biz forum a lot of the regulars hang out there.

gummus

Mona Lisa, La Pikant (both on the beach front) or in the marina's own restaurant. These are all good every year that we have visited.

Mona Lisa, La Pikant (both on the beach front) or in the marina's own restaurant. These are all good every year that we have visited.
La Pikant was excellent again when we were there in May. Say hello to Selim & Curly if you go!--(Hope they are still there!) We will be there mid-September. Love the Pide(Turkish pizzas) and the "Ottaman cassserole"--in a clay pot.

I would also recommend the Cool Breeze, is Sal still there does anyone know?

Sue
Where is "Cool Breeze"? Must have missed this one last time we were there! Usually go to La Pikant, Mona Lisa etc on front--also Target Bar for drinkies first!! There again soon--can't wait!!!!

jumbo

I would also recommend the can restaurant it is just of the sea front. Very reasonably priced & friendly staff, try the spicey meatball.
Jim

Nazar's is good and also Friends restaurant. Also we like the old Alin's restaurant which is, turkish food only and no alchohol. Helen in Tropic makes a great mercemek. We often go for a Pide at a little place right opposite Carrefour, really cheap and fab food

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Nazar's is good and also Friends restaurant. Also we like the old Alin's restaurant which is, turkish food only and no alchohol. Helen in Tropic makes a great mercemek. We often go for a Pide at a little place right opposite Carrefour, really cheap and fab food

Hi Lesley

Could you tell me where Alin's restaurant is, also where is Tropic and what is mercemek.

Many thanks

Maura

weeizzy

weeizzy
Friends and Anemon are really good and excellent value good value, the price gets more expensive if you have sea views from restrauants seating.

Hi Lesley

Could you tell me where Alin's restaurant is, also where is Tropic and what is mercemek.

Many thanks

Maura

Alins has a new name now on the corner at the end of the street of the mosque before Attaturk Square. Tropic is on the same street at the market is held between Nazirs and Alo 24 its a small place and its where they have the quiz on a Friday evening. Mercemek is lentil soup, maybe I haven't spelt it right.

arrian

R.I.P
Alins has a new name now on the corner at the end of the street of the mosque before Attaturk Square. Tropic is on the same street at the market is held between Nazirs and Alo 24 its a small place and its where they have the quiz on a Friday evening. Mercemek is lentil soup, maybe I haven't spelt it right.

lesley, as this is our first time to t/treis i don't know the area, how will i know Alins' restauarant if the name has now changed? i know you have said Attaturk Square, but i don't know from which direction. thanks for your help, arrian :504xn::504xn:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom