DerekandSandie

Best pools in the area?
I am convinced that the pools at Yasmin Gardens, especially the four on Orkadie and Olivia, are THE BEST in Akbuk and possibly in the area.

What do other think?

Has any one an image they can put on this link to prove my point?

LOL DandS

Best pools in the area?
we have a fantastic pool at pearl rock retreat in akbuk its a half size olympic pool.when you are in it you can see all out to sea and the mountains i think this is caled infinnity to us its number 1 and all our friends have all said its the best one they have seen in turkey.

mandy at lol

ukizook

Best pools in the area?
I think our pool in Gumusluk is the best one. It's only just stopped leaking after 2 years, it's only small but still cost a fortune to maintain and is far from attractive................

But it's only us that can piddle in it ;)

Last edited:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Best pools in the area?
we have a fantastic pool at pearl rock retreat in akbuk its a half size olympic pool.when you are in it you can see all out to sea and the mountains i think this is caled infinnity to us its number 1 and all our friends have all said its the best one they have seen in turkey.

mandy at lol

Quite agree with you - I will try and post a photo later - to prove the point.

Robert

Best pools in the area?
your right Derick, its not just the fantastic pool on Olivia but the surrounding area, the large drinks bar and the new snack bar and dining area.
BENIM YASMIN GARDENS, SENI SEVIYOURUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:splat:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Best pools in the area?
Trying to put a picture it didn't work , will try again
DSC00082.JPG

Give up !!!

Last edited:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Best pools in the area?
Ive followed the instructions for posting pics so im hoping for a miracle i think - but if not they are in my photo gallery.

Pearl Rock retreat - best pool !!

Attachments

• DSC00082.jpg
    DSC00082.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC00084.jpg
    DSC00084.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 105

Tess

Best pools in the area?
Ahhhh that is lovely, it is so nice here today at home I would love to go for a dip in there!!!

kernowians

Best pools in the area?
I have to say we also have a property built by this builder, but in Altinkum. We were over with Mandy and Lol last week, and have to say it definitely is the best pool we have ever seen. It is absolutely stunning.

remus

Best pools in the area?
Ive followed the instructions for posting pics so im hoping for a miracle i think - but if not they are in my photo gallery.

Pearl Rock retreat - best pool !!

Hi Eve,
Although your pics are fab,they dont do the pool justice,you just have to
see it.

Sherry

Best pools in the area?
Hi Derek and Sandie

I totally agree with you - the pools are magnificent! I'm back in Yasmin Gardens today - flying out tonight - so hope to meet up with some members this week. I have a beautiful picture of the pools in my Photo Gallery, but not sure how to insert a link!

Hope to see you some day to say hello.

Sherry

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Best pools in the area?
I don't think ours is the best but the viewat Diamond Villas and the closeness to the beach suits us.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Best pools in the area?
Hi Eve,
Although your pics are fab,they dont do the pool justice,you just have to
see it.

Yes you are right Marie, the real deal is jusst what dreams are made of. Can;t wait to go back. Aren;t we lucky .

DerekandSandie

Best pools in the area?
Seems we might have a bit of a competion looming here in Akbuk!!!!!!:114mf:
The pictures of the Retreat pool look great and as you say, impressive.

BUT do you have a waterfall?

Anyone have any pics of Yasmin Gardens showing the pools and waterfalls?
If so letsbehavingem

:cheers:
LOL DandS

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Best pools in the area?
Ours isn't particularly pretty, especially when i am swimming in it.
Steve.

akbukcyd

Best pools in the area?
Whats in a pool? All pool are great when it is a swelterin 40 degrees. Come and look at my pool in my garden with jacuzzi and dolphins to compare! As long as it is wet and cold I dont mind what, where and when! Now all you TLF'ers, come and bite my head off!

Johnjo

Best pools in the area?
M pyramid resort in akbuk has 2 huge swimming pools its the views from the pools as well that make them special!

Robert

Best pools in the area?
Infinnity pool, half olympic size,
A mere washing up bowl compared to YASMIN,
hehehehehehee!

DerekandSandie

Best pools in the area?
Cannot seem to upload photos onto this page:33:
BUT
if you go to "what I like about Yasmin Gardens" Missmo on 2 May , has put 4 photos of the pool on that thread.

Moderator.... Any chance of transfering those pics to this page?:3:

Derek and Sandie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom