Dirtydollar

Best place in Antalya to buy clothes ....on the cheap
We are going to to Antalya in April with a partner we will both need clothes for a 2-weeks stay,. can anyone advise any cheap clothes shops but decent Gear , I'm not a millionaire,. I'm on budget I'm just talking about T-shirts and shorts and flip-flops etc ......nothing fancy, she is the same.
We are not a high flyer couple we are on a budget holiday and every penny counts...... We also need an apartment to rent for 2 to 3-weeks does anyone know an airbnb apartment maybe for about £300 for 3 weeks stay
thank you very much in advance

Turkey had lots of cheap clothes shops. LC Waikiki is a large chain with lots of stores. It looks like there are 10 in Antalya. They have a website, so you can get an idea of what they sell & the prices before you travel.

Other stores are Koton & Defacto

shash

shash
Many shops sell much the same stuff suitable for what you mention. You will find it very easy to buy. Keep an eye on the prices though because you may be asked more fir them being a tourist.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Very close to the airport (Next to the Mall of Antalya) is an outlet mall called Depot. You can get to it using the tramway. Usually the shops in Depot have sales on. This is where I would go.

429nufc

Our first holiday in Turkey was in Kusadasi. There was a shop sold cheesecloth shirts for £2 and top quality “la coste” for £3 Some of the knock off “la costes” were still wearable 20 years later.
Haven’t bought clothes in Turkey or a while, the quality isn’t there now

Last edited:

Chasey

Another vote for LC Waikiki.

Found the sizing a little generous so best to try stuff on but it's about what id expect in terms of quality from the same level of outlet in the UK

Kanga

The only problem with Waikiki is the fabrics are often synthetics like polyester, so not really comfortable in the heat. They do have some nice styles though. Also try the markets, I have bought good cotton sundresses still going strong 5 yrs later.

Ugutzad

Until recently, there was no official sale season in Turkey, discounts were announced randomly, and if there were none, then it was almost always possible to bargain. In recent years, Turkey has adhered to the European sales schedule. Antalya stores announce a discount season twice a year: from July to September and from mid-January to early March. This usually does not apply to markets, where discounts can be counted in the fall when sellers who have arrived for the summer fold up and sell their goods at very low prices.

cigliboy

I bought a Rolex knock off in Fethiye many years ago when under the influence of Mr Efes's finest. I only noticed when I got home it had two letter L's on the dial....

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
30 years ago, there was a shop in Bodrum Bar St that sold genuine fake watches, I will always do business with an honest trader.
I also recall the Le Coste T shirts that were 5 for a tenner direct from the factory, they were discounted because you had to fix your own crocodile on. Great days.

JoerTall

I was in Antalya last year and was amazed at how cheap clothes are there. Good quality clothes were quite cheap.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Curious, a newbie banned but still posting??

Latest Posts

Top Bottom