sarahsellar

best koycegiz agents?
hi there I am wanting to find out the best estate agents in this area, as I am having difficulties finding any decent , reliable ones for clients of mine... Just had a terrible horror story of corruption and adviced my clients to pull out of the sale......Can anyone recommend anyoine, or at least tell me ones to definitely avoid? Thanks

Darren

best koycegiz agents?
I may be able to recommend three seperate agents to "try" (no guarantees) in Koyecegiz, but before I do so I would like to hear details of youir horror story and the agents involved - is it it a fair exchange?

jcrian

best koycegiz agents?
Can recommend Ercan of President Estate agency. He is also a member on this forum.

pembelu

best koycegiz agents?
we have found if its too cheap to be right or there are too many online ads that dont seem the same price then expect the tapu not to be ready or in order - the final line comes when you go to the tapu office to check the deed info yourself. seems many still list things with the best of intentions but one needs to go to the tapu office to check -does the house have debt and is the house on the land actually on the tapu for example.
list prices vary greatly online on the generic website listings such as sahibiden.com.I agree the above mentioned has a good rep - but do your own checks as house owners themselves may not have been upfront to the estate agent or be trying to sell a property that isnt registered on the deeds or some other issue that may not be able to be resolved easily,cheaply or quickly.

Last edited:

GnD

best koycegiz agents?
As mentioned by Jcrian and other Ercan (member Ercanabit) is superb. Helped us enormously and had no reason to whatsoever and made nothing out of us, even had to insist on letting us take him to lunch yet he used his own petrol to and from Dalaman!

A totally genuine man, we would do business with him any day.

best koycegiz agents?
Having recently had dealings with Ercan of President Estates I found him to be helpful, knowledgeable and honest. I would certainly do business with him in the future. He also has a lovely four wheeel drive truck to take clients about!

Veronica

best koycegiz agents?
Hi Kerim,

İts Bulent here (koycegiz real estate)welcome to forum. would you please tell me do you live in koycegiz? you should cos you know bad emlak good emlak and also if you say something bad about any estate agency company would you please proof it? some people talk bad things about my company in this forum and recommended Pegasus Emlak and we all see the result than this people have to change their user name to use this forum again . Lots of people came to me and said sorry we thought you are not good emlak and we shouldnt listen some silly people so now if you have any bad experience about any estate agency please proof it and help people

Bulent

cricket 1

best koycegiz agents?
I don't believe has slagged another Emlak off, read this.

petlover

Pegasus Emlak gone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like Pegasus Emlak is no more. (in the Square in Koycegiz Center)

There is a note from the bailiff pinned to the inside of the door listing contents of the office etc.The worrying aspect is he has a few Tapus in his name and apparently he has resold some.He owes quite a lot of people money and he was supposed to go to UK to drum up trade and raise money, he left a note on the door to say it would re-open last day of March but it didn't.

Quite a few people have been making enquiries and mentioning money owed. So no one knows if he has returned or not. I hope someone can shed some positive light on this.

And no, he is still missing.

ronzeus

best koycegiz agents?
I stand corrected cricket ,i missed that post.I just think it very strange that he is so defensive as i cant see any bad posts about him.

best koycegiz agents?
i have no idea what u talking about Ronzeus İ never said its ok slagging off emlaks or any other company and someone slagged me off and my company here (he only did it cos i find out he was working illegal selling property illegal and he has to do go back from this country thats why he hated me) and i am only saying if anybody have bad experience about any emlak and if you are writting here just proof it if you want to help others thats all i said and i will not try to explain this again

Bulent

best koycegiz agents?
and if you look the forum you will see what he posted about me than you will understand me :)

Bulent

CJD

best koycegiz agents?
posted by kerim on another thread 'Pegasus emlak gone bust??'
yep there will be a couple of other emlaks on the brink of going bust ...theres the one opposite the barbers, thats allways been rough...whats it called anybody know ?

lets hope people are careful in which emlak they choose .... theres some really bad ones in koygezs ....real viligns !
unquote

I think this may be what Bulent was refering to when he posted, but posted
on the wrong thread. I believe Koycegiz real estates is opposite the barbers

It certainly is strange that both new posters Kermin & Cricket1 have never
bothered to introduce themselves
Kerim certainly should state reasons why he believes an agent whose name he cannot even remember is going bust

Last edited:

cricket 1

best koycegiz agents?
Damla is opposite the Barbers, next to the President, Koycegiz Real Estate is 200m up the road. Damla is the one refered to by Kerim.
Sorry to have to repeat myself but there are 2 Threads on basically the same subject (Damla) and you are right, apart from 2 postings in the past made, I believe,by the same person under a different name, Koycegiz Real Estate has never had any adverse postings.

Last edited:
best koycegiz agents?
well my office not opposite to barber shop and my business doing well so i will not involve this again i know i can not make evryone happy but i love everone who loves Koycegiz Real Estate or who doesnt.

Bulent

Latest Posts

Top Bottom