pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Best buy ????
Dose anyone know if Best Buy opened in Izmir or not ???? I saw athread ages ago but no mention of it since . If it opened were is it please .....Diane

CJD

Best buy ????
I was in Izmir for the last 2 days and noticed this
building. It did not appear to be open but looks very
close to opening the signs are up, we commented on
it because we did'nt know what they sold, its in the
Balcova area next to a huge kipa that was heaving
yesterday

hijo

in my own clique
Best buy ????
..my missus is going to IKEA later today ..she can check it out..:thumbup:

hijo

in my own clique
Best buy ????
..i know that their travelling by car..a ladies day out....:.:11:

tjd

Best buy ????
Best Buy in Izmir - magic!!!

A great place to spend an afternoon while your missus goes shopping.

CJD

Best buy ????
:redface:Sorry Hijo I thought you may have been muddling
Bornova with Balcova, although we have been to Izmir
a couple of times (Ikea) this was the first trip that I
realised just how big Imir is

hijo

in my own clique
Best buy ????
..lol yes Izmir is an enormous place CJD..bought a new car at the begining of the year had to take it back for its .first 2,000 kilomemeter service..bu****ed if i could find the garage ..got there eventually..:thumbup:

dalyansteve

Best buy ????
So where is it? As there are 2 big Kipa's at either end of Izmir I am getting confused!! I presume you must mean the one on the Cesme road the south side of Izmir?

hijo

in my own clique
Best buy ????
..computers and accessories ..tv,s all electronics ..if its the same company..:thumbup:

Aleynasdad

Best buy ????
Can confirm it is in Balcova... which is on the south side of İzmir before you get into the centre.... Best Buy is between Kipa and Koctas..... unfortunately not open yet but should open any time soon

tjd

Best buy ????
..computers and accessories ..tv,s all electronics ..if its the same company..:thumbup:

plus - home cinema, surround sound, DVD players, MP3 players, cellphones, DVD's, CD's, kitchen appliances, and more.........:95im:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Best buy ????
I'm Sorry i haven't come back to my thread untill now . I've been suffering migrain again . Anyway i'm pleased to hear the store is opening soon . If its as good as the USA ones it should have some good bargains . Much cheaper than the useual shops . It looks real good on Google ,,Thanks everyone ...Diane

Flipflop

Best buy ????
Best Buy is the corporate web site if you are desperate to know what they sell.....

And as they are quote:'....the world’s largest specialty consumer electronics retailer (which we are)...' they are looking for overeas sites -http://bestbuyinc.com/about/international_growth.htm the item at foot of the page just says they are '...opening in Turkey...' and no dates, so locals - keep an eye out!

teosgirl

Best buy ????
I drove past today and Best Buy is nearly completed. I believe the development is going to be an EGE park. There's one on the opposite side of Izmir, karsyaka.

Media Mart has just opened further along the road. We went today and was suprised at how large the store is. Two floors are packed full of electrical goods. The prices don't seem to be much/any cheaper than places like Kipa and Metro, but the choice is amazing. Also, wires, leads and accessories for electrical goods that you may not be able to find normally, can be most likely be found here.

Charlotte

teosgirl

Best buy ????
Sorry if I'm breaking forum rules by posting two in a row.

Best buy is open. The store is great, very large with a lot of choice and some good deals on offer at the moment.
There's also a huge planet bowling upstairs with a bar and restaurant, plus a small 3D simulator cinema next door. There's still alot of work to do until all the shops are restaurants and bars are completed, but it loooks like a great shopping/entertainment addition to the balcova area.

Charlotte

teosgirl

Best buy ????
Hi Ronzeus,

I can't remember specific models or prices but I'm going back this week to planet bowl and if I remember I'll pop in.
Was there a make or model you're specifically interested in? As I'll find out for you,

Charlotte

Latest Posts

Top Bottom