immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Bend over, please, Sir!
From Online Mail:

Terrorists 'plan attack on Britain with bombs INSIDE their bodies' to foil new airport scanners

By Christopher Leake, Mail On Sunday Home Affairs Editor

"Britain is facing a new Al Qaeda terror threat from suicide ‘body bombers’ with explosives surgically inserted inside them.

Until now, terrorists have attacked airlines, Underground trains and buses by secreting bombs in bags, shoes or underwear to avoid detection.

But an operation by MI5 has uncovered evidence that Al Qaeda is planning a new stage in its terror campaign by inserting ‘surgical bombs’ inside people for the first time.

Security services believe the move has been prompted by the recent introduction at airports of body scanners, which are designed to catch terrorists before they board flights."

Full Story: Terrorists 'plan attack on Britain with bombs INSIDE their bodies' to foil new airport scanners | Mail Online

Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
Bend over, please, Sir!
No doubt the next thing on the list of infringements on our human rights will be having rectal and internal examinations. I'm beginning to wonder if we should all just stick to good old fashioned rainy weeks in Blackpool with our Kiss Me Quick hats on and a bag of change for the amusements :)

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Bend over, please, Sir!
No doubt the next thing on the list of infringements on our human rights will be having rectal and internal examinations. I'm beginning to wonder if we should all just stick to good old fashioned rainy weeks in Blackpool with our Kiss Me Quick hats on and a bag of change for the amusements :)

Hey, it's not bad news for everyone. I'm a gynaecologist so I'll be quids in!! :p

C

Saoirse

Bend over, please, Sir!
lol

Only in the Mail

Queues of job stealing asylum seekers with sticks of dynamite protruding from their backsides!

Bend over, please, Sir!
One wonders how do they learn about these new methods, or do they just make them up to keep folks on their toes?

Saoirse

Bend over, please, Sir!
I dont think these things should be taken too seriously

If we believed every scare story in these "comics" we would not go out the front door

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Bend over, please, Sir!
It´s in writing, in a newspaper, so it must be true! What´s more, it is also on the Internet, which guarantees it is true. Some people don´t trust the truth.

Ian

Guz1

Bend over, please, Sir!
Look on the bright side. The way airport security is headed it won't be long before our flight tickets include a full MRI scan. Much cheaper than booking into a private hospital.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Bend over, please, Sir!
I can´t shake off the logic that if body scans are needed for flights they must also be necessary for trains, car ferries, nightclubs and shopping malls. So, my logic tells me, you will soon need to be frisked before you go into Tesco for a bottle of milk. I will believe it when I see it in the papers.

Ian

GnD

Bend over, please, Sir!
So instead of the shoved up they're sewn in? NICE.

But if the airport scanners were brought in due to the planned attack on the prince which failed but sure was a pain in the arse for the now deceased terrorist, they will detect the sewn in ones too - no worries.

It's sure not stopping me from visiting my Happy Place!

Smiler

Bend over, please, Sir!
Pah!! Will be easy to spot them. They'll all be walking like John Wayne towards security!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom