laz

bend n stretch
hi guys
hope u r all well. We are moving out to turkey next year n jus wondred if there are any yoga or pilates type classes around altinkum. I know wen we came to altinkum on hol last year they did a yoga type class at the hotel.

missmo

missmo
bend n stretch
Hi Laz
Although you put this post up in May I have only just read it, but I see noone has replied, now that you know about the walk up to your place, from centre Akbuk dont you think that is enough exersize for you and Dave. Never mind Yoga etc what you and dave need is a good couple of bikes, or you could get a tandam - but then that would mean Dave doing all the work (wouldn't it)

Perhaps some members could give you some idea of where to get a couple at reasonable prices, and I dont mean those noise motor things just cycle bikes, me and tom will join you with our bikes when we are over and when Ive lost this weight.

XXX MO

bobthenob

Non Active Member
bend n stretch
l think you mentioned recently that your moving to Aukbuk to retire Laz.lf your interested in yoga classes,l know of a Turkish lady,that has yoga courses throughout the year,but its a lot more popular in the holiday season.And she does speak a little English

laz

bend n stretch
that sounds interesting bob...............will be in touch about that

oh come on mo me on a bike r ya having a laff. dont know what u mean about the walk up the hill............thought it was just a nice little stroll coz when your as fit as me its no challenge lol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom