luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Belly Dancer Morgul Antik - 23 rd June
We have arranged a night on Tuesday 23 rd June for another TLF
" get together"
There will be normal menu available but we are also serving our "Famous
Lamb Dish " - cooked slowly in oven for 8 hours until so lovely and tender
( order 1 day in advance please )
For those who would like to come PLEASE reserve your table a s a p as when we had our music night we were turning folks away !
We have also booked LAYLA - a very popular Belly Dancer who will be entertaining us at about 10 pm --- and of course our lovely waiters will also be entertaining us ---NOT TO BE MISSED !

Fendouglas

Gangless!
I hope 'Layla' is not Pat in disguise, carrying on the 'Family' Tradition!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Lol, Peter, I bet Pat's a good mover, I just cannot master it, the belly and the hips do their bit, but I cannot get to grips with the rest of the moves, lol. Ah well, let's hope there is a TLF get to-gether when we're there from 10th July for 11 nights.

:Flower::Flower:

Last edited:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Just bringing this to the top - we have limited places available now - please book your table before Sunday if possible - see you there !

Pete&Mag

Just bringing this to the top - we have limited places available now - please book your table before Sunday if possible - see you there !

Hi Sue. You say the waiters are entertaining too....They aren't belly dancing too are they. Pete

Bradys

I am so jealous...wish I was there!!! When we came last time and had your lamb dish it was absolutely delicious......

Sharon

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hope you all have a great night, we too wish that we were there. Let's hope there is another in July.

Lesley

:gathering

evey

evey
hope u have a briil nyt and are packed out........jealous again i,ve missed another get together xxxxxx lucky ducks enjoy xxx:9::24::24:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Had a great night - full house - Belly Dancer was good - also thanks to our chef who made original Cig Kofte for all to see and sample - thanks to our waiters Ahmet and Firat who worked hard.

Made 200 tl from the raffle for the Street Animals - thanks to all

Pics on my gallery

maybe do another evening like this sometime in July

Met Hakan Sukur on Monday night - made my son"s night - LOL

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Glad to hear that it was a good night and 200tl for the Street Animal Fund is a great boost. Hope there aren't too many hangovers today. Another night in July sounds a great idea.

We missed the Belly Dancer evening as we returned home Monday but didn't miss the "Lamb Special" delicious, had some lovely meals with you Sue & Ibo so we kept returning. 2 great waiters Ahmet and Firat Ken picked up more turkish thanks to them. Hope you have good business the rest of the season.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom