Saoirse

Belfast - Permanently Groundhog Day
And so ( sigh) the latest political crisis in Belfast looms with the potential to be the worst.....since the last one.

Basically ( I wouldn't dare inflict detail on our long suffering readers here) the Assembly collapsed last time around a number of issues including legislation for safeguarding Irish language

The deal to restore the assembly specifically included legislation on that subject. All parties signed up and the assembly was restored

Now taking a leaf out of Johnsons book of sign binding deals with no intention of living up to them- Dup has decided to renege on what they agreed

Other parties say they must stand over what they signed up to hence ( even bigger sigh!) another collapse is possible

Madness

mollag

Kipper restorer
Promise and backslide, the Brexit Motto. did anyone expect anything different from Boris and chums? I didn't , expect more from him and them.
Still, let's blame those foreign Johnnies and while folks are distracted, slip some more taxpayers money to our mates, who will pay us back in Party funding and lucrative employment. Who said you cannot fool all of the voters , all of the time ?

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Promise and backslide, the Brexit Motto. did anyone expect anything different from Boris and chums? I didn't , expect more from him and them.
Still, let's blame those foreign Johnnies and while folks are distracted, slip some more taxpayers money to our mates, who will pay us back in Party funding and lucrative employment. Who said you cannot fool all of the voters , all of the time ?

We Boris involved in the negotiations to restore the assembly?

Was Boris involved in the legislation on the Irish language?

mollag

Kipper restorer
We Boris involved in the negotiations to restore the assembly?

Was Boris involved in the legislation on the Irish language?
Did someone say he was? I should spank them when and if you find them 😡 Me? i was talking of the fashion of promise and backslide we see so much of

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman

Did someone say he was? I should spank them when and if you find them 😡 Me? i was talking of the fashion of promise and backslide we see so much of

So just another lame opportunity for some Tory bashing and nothing related to the topic of Irish Assembly or the negotiated agreement.

Saoirse

Well there is of course a connection

Dup were Tories allies for Brexit and whilst Dup have Welched on this deal in relation to Belfast Tories Welched on the other one the Protocol

It's in right wingers DNA to lie constantly and never keep their word

mollag

Kipper restorer
So just another lame opportunity for some Tory bashing and nothing related to the topic of Irish Assembly or the negotiated agreement.
But related to the mention by initial poster of promise renaging, " Now taking a leaf out of Johnsons book of sign binding deals with no intention of living up to them, "someone will explain the connection to you no doubt, have i broke a rule? You dont like Boris criticism i take it?

mollag

Kipper restorer
When he is included in something he had no involvement in, just so that critics can vent.....then yes.
Did Saorise not mention Johnson ?, I think he did, I again quote his post "Now taking a leaf out of Johnsons book of sign binding deals with no intention of living up to them- Dup has decided to renege on what they agreed" I carried on his theme, it's how topics run. Your turn to criticise and vent now. Seems like you wish to divert the thread away from something you dislike? good luck with that.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Did Saorise not mention Johnson ?, I think he did, I again quote his post "Now taking a leaf out of Johnsons book of sign binding deals with no intention of living up to them- Dup has decided to renege on what they agreed" I carried on his theme, it's how topics run. Your turn to criticise and vent now. Seems like you wish to divert the thread away from something you dislike? good luck with that.

So Saorise made you type your post is what you're saying ....LOL

mollag

Kipper restorer
So Saorise made you type your post is what you're saying ....LOL
No, but it seems you didn't read his post or mine properly before jumping in with hobnail boots, but LOVL you are forgiven, now let us return to backsliding renagers both Boris and DUP , who else will they blame next ?

Saoirse

Lol

You do have to give it to the extreme right when it comes to instability/ madness

Creationist bigot who took over mad extreme right Dup ( errrm to be fair your Government was propped up by them!!!) only 3 weeks ago- is today in danger of being sacked for not been bigoted enough!!!!!
I jest not!!!!

mollag

Kipper restorer
Did Boris done gone and sidelined him with the Acht na Gaeilge ? Well Conservatives don't like it up em you know :ROFLMAO:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Loyalist rioting anyone ? it is certainly marching/rioting weather now.

Saoirse

At a rally near Belfast yesterday addressed by former Brexit party leader and accompanied by arch Brexiteer Hoey- they threatened exactly that

Meanwhile Dup have told the First Minister appointed 24hrs earlier he must resign that post or be expelled from the party so in next few weeks another Dup election and another assembly crisis

Unworkable pointless statelet

Latest Posts

Top Bottom