alison09400

Belfast-Izmir 2010
Was having a browse on the Fly Thomas Cook | Cheap Flights - Offers & Deals Online website today and noticed that they're going to be doing flights from Belfast to Izmir starting
5th June 2010...flying every Saturday night. Last bookable flight from Izmir back to Belfast is 31st October.

So good news for everyone back in N.Ireland who've had to either travel down to Dublin or over to England to be able to get a flight to Izmir. Kusadasi used to be full of people from N.I. years ago when there was a Bfs-Izmir flight but they dropped off when it stopped and they could only get to Bodrum or Dalaman.

My mum's happy anyway :cheer2:

Sailor

Belfast-Izmir 2010
Cork to Izmir indirect for myself,the wife and 3 kids for a month in June....1400 euro.Thought I got a great bargain!

Sailor

Belfast-Izmir 2010
For how many Bebs? we usually go from Dublin but we would spend the savings we make from not going from Cork on our way to Dublin .....and more!

bebs

Belfast-Izmir 2010
For me alone one month ,my husband 359 as he can only go for two weeks one hundred cheaper so you did well -Bebs

Sailor

Belfast-Izmir 2010
Yes, thought I did pretty well. Can't find a better site than skyscanner.net. Every year they come up trumps.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom