mikey

beer
hi all, just thought i would ask who knows the cheapest place for a beer, last year in bodrum some places were charging 5 lira, cheers

mollag

Kipper restorer
beer
Been 5 for a few years now but some bars in Turgutreis charge 3--3.5 tl best to price around on the day [50cl efes prices]

tjd

beer
Place I go is 3.5 ytl for 50cl can at the bar or at a table with uninterrupted views to sea. In fact on a windy day the spray is keeping you cool on the outside while the beer is cooling the inside.

Where is it? That would be telling, don't want any of that County Down crowd arriving. :77wu:

myrajane

beer
Are you paying that much, we are in kusadasi and the price is overlooking the harbour is 3.5tlyl..

Not been to bodrum for a couple of years, but have heard everything is quite expensive there. How much on average is a beer and a meal.

beer
Are you paying that much, we are in kusadasi and the price is overlooking the harbour is 3.5tlyl..

Not been to bodrum for a couple of years, but have heard everything is quite expensive there. How much on average is a beer and a meal.

12 TL total.

mollag

Kipper restorer
beer
The Hong Kong on Bodrum front will get you the set meal and a beer for 14.50 tl
Bloody good meal, had it yesterday yumm

Dellol

beer

Hi MyraJane,

Can you tell me where over looking the harbour we can get a beer for 3.50 tl? Cheers..

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
beer
Our large ice cold Efes is still at 3 50 tl

Alot of places in Yalikavak are 4 tl or 5 tl or more
We paid 9 tl for Efes in Istanbul !!

beer
Our large ice cold Efes is still at 3 50 tl

Alot of places in Yalikavak are 4 tl or 5 tl or more
We paid 9 tl for Efes in Istanbul !!

That's a good price - must try your place sometime!

You should try some of the clubs in Izmir .....

One bottle of Miller for me
One Vodka and Red Bull for her
Total ........ 45TL!!!

But made up for it the following day ....
2 set meals and 2 large Efes bottles
Total .......... 12TL!!

dalyansteve

beer
Because of the subject matter I suspect this will be a very long thread, because we Brits are tight when it comes to paying for beer the average price in Dalyan is about 3.5lira but it does vary a lot.

beer
Because of the subject matter I suspect this will be a very long thread, because we Brits are tight when it comes to paying for beer the average price in Dalyan is about 3.5lira but it does vary a lot.

I don't think it's a matter of being tight - more like we don't like being ripped off.
For example I prefer to drink Miller rather than Efes when I can get it. I buy for drinking at home as well and I can get it for about 2.5TL a bottle. Now when I go out I get charged 4TL a bottle in the bar I frequent mostly as they know me quite well but some places want to charge 10TL! Now that is a rip off!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom