bev timms

bev timms
Beer stores on the Ege Road???
Hello and apologies for this seemingly strange post....

we fly into Altinkum tomorrow for a couple of weeks, and enjoy a beer or three whilst there....as we dont have a car or access to one, does anyone have a phone number for any beer stores near to the Ege Road that will deliver a crate of beer? We had a crate picked up for us when last out, but dont have a number to re-order.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Jan Bev and mum.

Summertime

Golden Girls
Well, Ege road is a long road, but I know Bar One is on Ege Road, and beside Bar One, there is a little shop, running by the team of Bar One and they are open until 2 (night)

bev timms

bev timms
Thanks..I dont suppose you have a number for them do you? We were told by the person who picked up the last lost that the beer stores were towards the lower end of ege road....just thought it would save me a trek, plus I could not for the life of me carry a crate of beer on my own.

Jan

:16vf:

coupe

Why not find the shop order your beer ask for home delivery
and get a lift home at the same time. Job done.

bev timms

bev timms
Thats a good idea, and one I'd thought of, but if I troll on down, and cant get a lift back, and its in the late 30 to 40 degrees, It would likely kill me!!!

jan

:37::sick:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Do you get your water delivered, if so get them to get your beer as well. Where there is a will there is a way.

Hi if you phone 02568132063 this is gordian they will deliver within the hour i hope this will help you :307bt:

busterboy

bar ones tele no is 02568115954 just speak to alax he will sort it for you just tell him peter from albatross sent you

mike dj

Try Cash and Carry store on Ataturk Bulvari just below old Akmar store in Altinkum ,lots of cheap booze and delivered . Mike

Latest Posts

Top Bottom