typhoon

Beer prices
Anyone tell my husband how much beer is this year? everytime I am on here, he asks the question!!!!lol it has gone up year after year though!!!!

Beer prices
2nrdbaf.jpg

Last edited:

maggie

Beer prices
I really do think every bar has their own prices.You can shop around from one bar to another.

Here in Akbuk one bar is only charging 2 lira a pint whilst another 3.50..
Hugs Maggie xxx

sunseeker

Beer prices
Depends where you buy it, if you fall for a free sun bed they will charge you 5YTL, some bars go down to 3YTL. about the same as last year I found

butt007

Warren
Beer prices
Efes in hotels can charge anything up to 6-7lira--- complete rip-off, restaraunts more likely 4lira, in our local Kulture Park it's 3lira, and that's as cheap as I have seen.
Warren

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Beer prices
How odd, Typhoon politely asks about the price of beer in Turkey, all she gets is people rambling on about a chemical, co2 infused concoction called Efes. Clearly someone around here is confused. Or is it me.
Steve.

miela

Beer prices
Buzzmedia, I don't recognise the guy holding the plackard with the beer price on it. Which bar/restaurant is it?

Smiler

Beer prices
How odd, Typhoon politely asks about the price of beer in Turkey, all she gets is people rambling on about a chemical, co2 infused concoction called Efes. Clearly someone around here is confused. Or is it me.
Steve.
...and your recomendation is??

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Beer prices
In both metro and Kipa they both usually have a german beer on promotion, Warsteiner, Lowenbrau and Herforder spring to mind. Metro had several different ones last year. They also had red beer. Sue @ Morgul Anitk serves the Red beer group of beers and it is well worth the trip for the beers alone.

Slightly tongue in cheek regarding Efes, ok for a quick refreshing drink, but i find it far too gassy, too much co2 injected for me, makes me head achey, as do other beers but Efes does it soonest.
Steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom