cazywazy

Beautiful 3 bedroomed villa for long term rent
1 year old villa with its own private pool for long term rent. 3 bedrooms 1 with ensuite and another additional bathroom upstairs and toilet and sink downstairs. Quiet area but only 10 mins from Calis. Garden with a driveway. Owners would prefer English people and the rent is non-negotiable at 800 YTL.
Please email me if you are interested

Andy

Why not take out a banner for advertising as thats all you seem to post ?

cazywazy

Its 800 YTL per month, sorry i forgot to put that in and also forgot to put its not furnished although it has mozzie nets and ironwork and air con

800 a month ??????? not furnished ?????? been offered a 4 bed 3 bath furnished for 550
good luck

cazywazy

Yes i know its expensive but i live next door and pay it also, as last year it wasnt a bad price but as you say this year its expensive. I am looking for another property myself. The one for rent is nothig to do with me, i am just helping the turkish owners so that i get good neighbours and not a family of 26 kids and barking dogs!!

Bubskar

I realise you are trying to help your neighbours by ensuring that you yourself get a good tenant next door to you, but realistically the rent they are asking, especially now we are going into winter, is unrealistic. I myself have been looking around and there seems to be an abundance of rental accommodation at the moment. 800 tl equates to nearly £350 a month which is more than most peoples' mortgages these days!

You should have no fears of a large noisy family moving in next to you because at that price there won't be any takers.

Keep me informed when the rent is reduced by at least half!!

cazywazy

I understand what you are saying as i am looking for another bigger villa but not much luck at the moment. Last year when the rent was set on these 3 villas owned by the same familly we negotiated it down to 800 YTL as last year the rents were a lot higher than this year but the owners said they wouldnt put it up this year but i agree they are over priced now and if this empty one goes down in price then they would all have to agree to lowering them, which i am sure they wouldnt.

cazywazy

Well the property next door has gone to a family with 2 kids and 2 dogs. It might be expensive but its a nice area.
I am sure they will be happy there

Latest Posts

Top Bottom