dinnt

Beatles Night at Cafe Karadut (Gumusluk) on Wednesday 14th July 2010
At 20:30 on Wednesday 14th July there will be a Beatles night in the lovely gardens of café Karadut, live music, free entrance.

Cafe Karadut is located behind the mosque in Gumusluk

All welcome, please join us.

mollag

Kipper restorer
"You cant do that", it should be "the night before", or else it will be a "hard days night" for which you will need "help" :36329ht5b

Seems like a great idea, wish we could make it

mollag

Kipper restorer
There are two Lesley, one in the village proper, by the bakers shop, old mens creche's and Belidye office--this is not the one.
Travel from there towards the coast and about 1/2 a k is the one , on the right by the ptt office. Its where the market is held on a Wed. The Karadut is astern of the Mosque. Well worth a looky-loo.

At 20:30 on Wednesday 14th July there will be a Beatles night in the lovely gardens of café Karadut, live music, free entrance.

Cafe Karadut is located behind the mosque in Gumusluk

All welcome, please join us.
what a pity we are now back in Uk--we would have been there! cafe karadut is a great place, with a lovely "boss" and I've really enjoyed my Turkish lessons there--combined with the cookery class! Off now to try to make Sodali Borek!!

Does anyone know the time of the last bus back from gumusuluk in July please

Serdar

1 am from Gumusluk to Bodrum.
24:00 from Gumusluk to Turgutreis (might have changed)

Last edited:
I think it's 2 am to bodrum last time i looked. Whats a Beatles night anyway?

You get 4 wee black insects,about an inch long wae 6 legs, n you place them on a board bout 24 inches long , then watch to see which one gets to the other end first !
Yea,Yea.Yea,

Cheers Peter

mollag

Kipper restorer
You get 4 wee black insects,about an inch long wae 6 legs, n you place them on a board bout 24 inches long , then watch to see which one gets to the other end first !
Yea,Yea.Yea,

Cheers Peter

A lovely thought Peter but the reality is that its a live band playing Beatles classics throughout the night

Feel free to bring Beatles wigs, wear Nehru collars and call everyone "wack"

Would love to be there, but not back out till 20th Aug, hopefully it will be a success.

Cheers Peter

Top Bottom