maggie

Bead Shop.
There used to be a fantastic bead shop in Yanishar Didim where you could buy beads ,and other bits and bobs to make earrings and necklaces.Went there yesterday to get supplies and its gone .Moved to Kussadsi I was told.
Apparently there is another shop in Yanishar that sells beads etc anyone know where it is, please.!!!!!!!
Otherwise Im going to be bored all winter without earrings to make.

Hugs Maggie xxxxx

carolk

R.I.P
Bead Shop.
Yes Maggie, I do. Its down one of the side streets where there is a restaurant/café at the top and it advertises an antique shop which is next to the art shop where they do painting and jewellery making. The lady's name is Suner(?spelling) and she is wonderful, she has everything.

maggie

Bead Shop.
Hi Carol.Erm which side street is it down.????

give me a landmark I might recognise.!!
Hugs Maggie xxx

carolk

R.I.P
Bead Shop.
Its opp side to Vestal Elec and the first (I think side St). Cant think of anything else near that I know the name of. The antique shop has a sign for it at the top of the St. Do you understand that Maggie? - I hope lol.

maggie

Bead Shop.
Erm Im not sure but I will go searching.!!!!

The shop I used to go to was down that first street about 3 little streets off to the left with a photographic shop on the corner.and it had a little super market tobacconist shop next to it.The street with the spices shop at the top do you mean.??????

Hugs Maggie xxxx

carolk

R.I.P
Bead Shop.
Ooh err!! This shop is at the bottom of the first side street, on the right if you are going from the roundabout on At Blvd. Sorry Maggie, not very good is it? but there is a bead shop with lots of lovely beads. :kiss:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom