Gail

Be careful - pick pockets around
Please be careful when you are at the Saturday market Turgutreis as there were quite a few people who had their pockets picked Saturday just gone. Some got their wallets back with the cash missing so at least they got their cards back.

I am not the most careful with my purse but I will take extra care now to make sure these robbing %%^%^ don't have easy picking.

Be careful.

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Re: Be careful

This is where having big Boobs comes in handy. If I say "pencil Test" ( Which I fail miserably ):eek:hwell:, you will have an idea where I keep my money, .....well just the notes.....not the whole purse :9:

Wardentree

Aktas Gumusluk/Spalding
Yes Dave from 49ers got his pinched got it back minus the cash on saturday there.

Martin.

ChrisBobs

Thanks for the warning,
I guess that if it is a gang then on other days they will be around the other markets....

Gail

Yes you are probably right Chris. My friend had his wallet in the pocket next to his thigh (combat shorts) and they took it from him no problem, didn't even realise it had gone until he went to pay for a cup of coffee so I think they very organised. He reported it to the Jandarma and Zabita phoned him later in the day to say the wallet had been found but of course no money in it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom