akbukcyd

BBQ Nite at Mandalya 19th June 7pm
For anyone interested, there is going to be a great bbq nite with 60's and 70s motown music and live music at the new Mandalya restaurant next Friday nite. The cost is 20tl for a 3 course dinner including mezes, bbq of steak, chicken, etc and salads etc and desserts. Should be a great evening but reservation is required. If anyone wants more info contact me. I think transport can be arranged from Akbuk but would have to check. Book early for your place.

GaryMargaret

Gary+Margaret
For anyone interested, there is going to be a great bbq nite with 60's and 70s motown music and live music at the new Mandalya restaurant next Friday nite. The cost is 20tl for a 3 course dinner including mezes, bbq of steak, chicken, etc and salads etc and desserts. Should be a great evening but reservation is required. If anyone wants more info contact me. I think transport can be arranged from Akbuk but would have to check. Book early for your place.

Hi Akbukcyd

Sounds great count me in i just need to work out how to get there from Pyramids resort if you know a short cut that would be great let me know what time and how to pay

Cheers Gaz

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Was a brilliant night, bit oversubscribed but they seemed to cope ok. Few transport problems and Chris the singer was brill as usual under the circumstances. Good night had by all. Lovely venue and setting and quality food nicely cooked. Wish there was places like this in and around Altinkum. A nice refreshing change for a night out.

ps why is nt my frog moving and jumping out of his shell like other peoples avatar pictures:kafa:

Last edited:

Iny

truliejulie

your inbox is full.

hopefully I am planning to be out their in next 3 - 4 weeks.

akbukcyd

Do you mean my inbox is full cos just looked and it looks ok. The evening at Mandalya was absolutely brill. The buffet table of mezes stretched from one side of the complex to the other and everyone was filled to capacity when the bbq meal was delivered to the tables and what with desserts, the best 20tl I have ever spent.

I gather there is going to be a Turkish night in a couple of weeks with equally good food so I will post when I have more details.

As to Mandalya being oversubscribed, 60 people turned up without tickets!!! Next time it will be by ticket only prior to event I gather.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom