Sohail

Bay View Heights
Hi Guys,

I am new and just joined this forum. I was in Akbuk and went to view Bay View Heights Complex. This property development is perched high up on the mountains. Has lovely views. Was wondering about anyones views on this property. How much you think this property is worth and your views about the Akbuk itself?

Thanks

Sohail:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Bay View Heights
Hi Sohail, welcome to the forum, hope you get all the information you need, I cannot help you with the Akbuk area, but there are many members on here who I'm sure will be along shortly.

Sohail

Bay View Heights
Hi Sunny,

Yes, I agree. I hope I get to be in contact with other forum members. But, thanks for replying back to me with positive thoughts.

Sohail

Bay View Heights
Hi Sohail,

Welcome to the forum. If you wish to view further detail on the stated development, enter bay view heights into either google or youtube searches.

There you will find a short video of the apartment interior and some external shots.

For Bay view heights however, read UFUK Horizon Hillside as that video is showing Mr Ufuk's sales video of his own development on which I bought my property.

Has the name of our development been changed since I was there last in September by any chance or is Mr Ufuk involved with Bay View Heights and is using the sales shots of the Horizon Hillside maybe ?

Regarding photographs of Akbuk, check out Akbuk Rob's website at The Independent website about Akbuk in Turkey.

There you should see most of what Akbuk has to offer, my own personal view is that it is a lovely quiet place in which to either live or retain a holiday home. Despite that, the place has everything in the way of restaurants and quiet bars anyone could wish for.

Local dolmus transport links to Altinkum, Soke and Kusadasi are reliable and regular & well wqorth using to view other small places that you wouldn't get to see if you used your own car.

One word of advice, if you are serious about buying in Akbuk whatever you do, don't try to go it alone to avoid agents commission charges, its a nightmare and very complicated to do so.

There are many agents to choose from however, there are none better and more honest, friendly and helpful than my good friends Edna & Mahir from Altinikum Dream Homes ( ADH Homes ). Their service both during and after any sale is second to none.

If I can help further in any way, please do not hesitate to contact either via the open forum of by use of the PM system.

Take care and best wishes to you.

Marian

Bay View Heights
Hi shail.

Welcome. r u thinking of buying in Akbuk. i know of apartment selling in Hillside.

lakegl

Bay View Heights
I have just viewed the video, (obviously Hillside) phoned the number and have spoken to a Mr Brian Ash of M and S Property Developments. He tells me he is the sole seller of the Bay View apartments which is the name for Phase 2 of Hillside.
He tells me that the apartments are £75,000 at market value but Mr Ufuk has 'subsidised' them by 25% and you can buy them for £52,000.
Is there anyone out there still with a Phase 2 property in the pipeline who may be interested to know this?
Glenda

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Bay View Heights
Hi Glenda,

The difference in sale price is down to who sells them. These apartments are on sale with one of the agents that operate 'Parador' Style and add a high commission to the actual sale price. Normal agents have them for sale in the 50's

Bay View Heights
Hi Glenda,

Two things concern me here one of which is Mr Ufuk is starting work on phase 2 whilst based on what I was told on my visit in September phase one is only 50% or so subscribed ????

Why on earth would he commence building phase two at this stage in the recession bearing in mind that Turkey's downturn happended later than ours and still continues apace ?

In addition, the suggestion of the modus operandi of sale described and comparison with the agents name in the previous post is another. We all know what the eventual outcome of the use of that agent was.

Something doesn't sound right !!!

What do others think ?

Steve

lakegl

Bay View Heights
Further to above - the info relates to the Bayview Heights apartments. I called them just Bayview which is another complex. Not to be confused. Sorry!
Glenda

lakegl

Bay View Heights
I understand your confusion! I feel the same way. I was intruiged and that is why I called the (English) number I got from the web site, having seen the Hillside video.
I got through to someone who said Brian Ash of M and S was in charge and would call me back, which he did.
He then told me what I reported above. He mentioned Ufuk's name and said he/they did not want to call P2 anything to do with Ufuk this time for the obvious reasons so it was being called Bayview Heights.
That's all I can tell you.
I can PM his (English) mobile number to you if anyone is interested.
Regards
Glenda

Jon & Mia

Bay View Heights
I'm really confused by this thread. Is this anything to do with Ufuk Hillide complex? Is it anything we need to worry about ? Or is it another complex entirely?

akbukowl

Bay View Heights
why don't you buy something that's already completed and as the relavent paper work in place you will probably find it to be cheaper and a lot less hassle .i bought off plan in Akbuk and would never repeat the exercise .there are plenty of properties around and more centrally located at better prices go for a resale and employ an independent solicitor to convey your purchase ,do not use the estate agent/developers legal advisors.

bev timms

bev timms
Bay View Heights
I second all of what you have said. A resale offers so much more, at often less than a new 'off plan' property as it will have security grilles, satellite, solar panels etc etc, all of which add considerably to the price of your new build.

Jan

lakegl

Bay View Heights
Jon
Google bayview Heights, Akbuk. Watch the video clip (clearly Hillside). On the last page there is a phone number for M and S property solutions - 01202 523212.
Call it and you will speak to a Brian Ash. (Or he will call you back)
Ask him what/where Bay View Heights are and why it shows 'our' video clip.
Please do it and confirm what I heard or I will think I am going mad!
Carole Fascione (Hane Management) tells me that she has asked the builders (Ufuk) and they say it is nothing to do with them.
Maybe I have got it wrong. Call the number and let us know what he says to you.
Glenda

Last edited:
Bay View Heights
I'm really confused by this thread. Is this anything to do with Ufuk Hillide complex? Is it anything we need to worry about ? Or is it another complex entirely?

Hi Jon/Mia,

I have a feeling you may recognise the apartment in the video !!!

Take care & best wishes to you

Steve

lakegl

Bay View Heights
Hi all
Have spoken to Brian Ash again today.
There has been a great deal of confusion about names and phases but I think we have sorted it out. Brian seems to have been mis-informed but has now clarified the matter: He is not selling on P2 but is selling some of the yet empty Apollon apartments.
It seems that Ufuk is preparing other unsold Apollon ones to let via First Choice and Thomas Cook.
What concerns me is that there does seem to have been a change of name for the complex to Bay View Heights - probably because Thomas Cook don't like the sound of Ufuk.
I have asked Brian to come onto the forum and leave a note to clarify matters and he says he will.
That's the best I can do!
Regards
Glenda

Top Bottom