HollyB

Member
Bars restaurants shops open out of season
Which bars restaurants and shops tend to stay open out of season? Thanks
 

ThomasP

Member
Bars restaurants shops open out of season
I'd say 95% is closed. The remaining 5% depend on how much demand there is in the off season and what their budget is.

For new years eve or other events the bigger bars (like Jazz Bar) open up for a day.
 
Bars restaurants shops open out of season
There have been maybe 5 or 6 bars and restaurants open during the winter, and some only at weekends. Shopswise all the normal shops and supermarkets are open but most of the tourist type shops closed.
 
Bars restaurants shops open out of season
When you going Holly ?

We were out at new year and enough to have a choice in the way of food and beer ,but as said couple of bars Friday to Sunday night .
Supermarket ,bakery ,few other shops all open .

We are over this weekendal for long weekend and bars like efe bar opens Saturday, cafe dalyano April 5th opening etc
 

HollyB

Member
Bars restaurants shops open out of season
Sorry only just seen your reply. I have been to Dalyan many times in the summer and am now considering retiring out there.I'm also looking at Calis as an option as I think during the winter it would be better especially with its proximity to Fethiye
 

dalyanfan

Member
Bars restaurants shops open out of season
Tufan's gift shop is open all year round, just along from the Jazz Bar and next door to the leather tailor in Gulpinar - he has a wonderful variety of beautiful object 'da for sale. The shop is called Yedifil and is recognisable by lamps and jewellery in the window.
The Jazz Bar and Jiks are open all year round and some restaurants and cafes - Soul Kitchen for delicious coffee (just up from the Jazz Bar) and good food during the day, Jiks and the old Cardak restaurant, near the river, now called Tunay, and Casa Nova on the river, not far from the clinic.
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom