bars open in kemer district of side
holidayed at gazipasa pasha star every year for the last 12 years but allways in the summer..coming over for the new year celebrations and staying in an apartment nr the hotel as its closed for winter.Just curious to know which of my fav bars nd restaurants are open in that area i:e kosem,britannia,korellis,red lion and the flying horse.Any help appreciated..

holidayed at gazipasa pasha star every year for the last 12 years but allways in the summer..coming over for the new year celebrations and staying in an apartment nr the hotel as its closed for winter.Just curious to know which of my fav bars nd restaurants are open in that area i:e kosem,britannia,korellis,red lion and the flying horse.Any help appreciated..

The kosem, korellis, red lion, flying horse are all open. Britannia is closed for the winter.

Sue

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Bars in Kemer were charging 10TL an efes two years ago. Has Ruski land come to its senses and charging sensible prices now ?

Never paid 10tl for a efes!!! People may pay this in Old Side but never on the Kemer Road. It's 5tl at the Kosem. I think you were done!!!!

Sue

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Never paid 10tl for a efes!!! People may pay this in Old Side but never on the Kemer Road. It's 5tl at the Kosem. I think you were done!!!!

Sue

Nor have we but that was what they tried to charge us. Certainly at the bar on the beach and at a couple on the main street. Saw us as green Tourists probably. Nice clean town though.

Philogic

Just back from Side, bars on the beach were charging 7 Lira for Efes, the End Bar in Old Town 6 Lira, Flying Horse 6 Lira and best breakfast I ever had in Turkey at 16 lira, you get what you pay for. The owner also put the England V N. Zealand and Wales v Australia rugby on so we could watch both simulaneously [?]. The Irish Bar [Shamrock?] Guinness is 14 Lira.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Just back from Side, bars on the beach were charging 7 Lira for Efes, the End Bar in Old Town 6 Lira, Flying Horse 6 Lira and best breakfast I ever had in Turkey at 16 lira, you get what you pay for. The owner also put the England V N. Zealand and Wales v Australia rugby on so we could watch both simulaneously [?]. The Irish Bar [Shamrock?] Guinness is 14 Lira.

Loved Side, one of our favourite places.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom