Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Bars In Yalikavak
One of the many reasons I love Yalikavak is because IMHO, there are just enough Bars to enjoy, and we also have some of the restaurants whose prices are on a par with the Bars and therefore give us a wider choice. I still love to party and dance, but for me I wouldn't want it to become over crowded with too many bars. What are others views?

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Bars In Yalikavak
There are never, never never, ever, enough bars.

I intend to write " My Life Before Bars " , to paraphrase a well known saying.

Steve.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Bars In Yalikavak
One of the many reasons I love Yalikavak is because IMHO, there are just enough Bars to enjoy, and we also have some of the restaurants whose prices are on a par with the Bars and therefore give us a wider choice. I still love to party and dance, but for me I wouldn't want it to become over crowded with too many bars. What are others views?

There is just not enough efes in the village for all of us.....:95im:

Gazarra

Bars In Yalikavak
SS

Agree with you about the number of bars and also the style of bar.At the moment there are not those that have the inane thump of euro disco or (turkodisco) blaring out as in Turgotries and perhaps we should actually try and keep it that way.

Gazarra

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Bars In Yalikavak
SS

Agree with you about the number of bars and also the style of bar.At the moment there are not those that have the inane thump of euro disco or (turkodisco) blaring out as in Turgotries and perhaps we should actually try and keep it that way.

Gazarra

Agree with you there. Yali is not and doesn,t want to be like Gumbet.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Bars In Yalikavak
SS

Gazarra

Thanks, it would spoil the village atmosphere, and I don't think the Mayor would allow that to happen, he is very strict about the noise levels. As it is now, there is background music and TV sports etc, it's IMHO got the right balance.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Bars In Yalikavak
just off to sandima bar for a couple or so ! I enjoy the type of bars that we have in yali especially those that serve beer, does look like mr doctors is closing (signs in the window say up for rent) didnt really fancy being served by a gynocologist though !

ah well

martin

raine

Bars In Yalikavak
there is enough i love yali just the way it is people,bars .restaurants all seasons very speacial

regards raine

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Bars In Yalikavak
Oh, happy days, love going to the Sandima early doors for a few Gin and Tonics before dinner. Never had a meal at Mr Doctors, nice guy, always gave us a smile as we walked past and into the Sandima. Wonder what that may become for next season then?

Last edited:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Bars In Yalikavak
Have you seen the size of that hole outside Kosede restaurant. Wonder how long before the drains are fixed and its filled in. Its just asking for the local pissheads to fall in.......

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Bars In Yalikavak
I didn't know that bars in Yalikavak had wifey access, I'm surprised in such a quaint peaceful village that this type of behaviour is going on, I usually know what's happening, even when I'm not there, lol.

:animation :307bt:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom