loopylynda

LoopyLynda
Bars in Avsallar?
Does anyone know of any bars or clubs in Avsallar or Turkler? .....or do we need to go into Alanya for these?

shazyboy

Bars in Avsallar?
hi loopylynda
Avsallar is a small yet lively town with many bars, restaurants
& shops. The towns shops stay open untill around midnight and are well stocked with interesting antiques, crafts, jewellery, carpets and clothing. There are many small supermarkets some of which are happy to deliver groceries to the villa. There are also banks, cash points, chemists and doctors available within Avsallar. Alanya is a much larger town, having a beautiful harbour area, numerous bars, restaurants, night clubs & shops. The Queens Garden, a square with a central bar and an electric atmosphere is definately worth a visit in the evenings. Boat trips from Avsallar to Alanya to visit the Damlatas caves and view the
historical Red Tower of Alanya, Dolphin trips, Jeep Safaris, Rafting on the Manavgat River can all be arranged locally at very reasonable prices.

Last edited:

Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
Bars in Avsallar?
Of course you have to come into Alanya Lynda........... otherwise I will not see you. Was planning to have a "girlie" night next time you was over... we could meet half way at Summer Gardens in Konakli I suppose....:)

loopylynda

LoopyLynda
Bars in Avsallar?
Thanks. I certainly don't mind coming into Alanya Lynda although Konakli seems to have grown since my last visits! I visited all my new friends in Alanya last week and they all made me feel most welcome. I love the Turkish people!

I am definately up for a girlie night out! Again, I had no time to chat to you as the sun had got to my friend and we had to go, but hopefully next time we will be able to have a good natter. Eunice said she loved meeting up with you and I have met Gwen and Morris from Avsallar and introduced them to the forum, so hopefully they will be in touch shortly.

loopylynda

LoopyLynda
Bars in Avsallar?
Yes, Queens Garden is a good night out! A very lively atmosphere! All the waiters got up to dance...it was great!

Also did the boat trip. Again, very lively and a good atmosphere. Would definately recommend it.

shazyboy said:
hi loopylynda
Avsallar is a small yet lively town with many bars, restaurants
& shops. The towns shops stay open untill around midnight and are well stocked with interesting antiques, crafts, jewellery, carpets and clothing. There are many small supermarkets some of which are happy to deliver groceries to the villa. There are also banks, cash points, chemists and doctors available within Avsallar. Alanya is a much larger town, having a beautiful harbour area, numerous bars, restaurants, night clubs & shops. The Queens Garden, a square with a central bar and an electric atmosphere is definately worth a visit in the evenings. Boat trips from Avsallar to Alanya to visit the Damlatas caves and view the
historical Red Tower of Alanya, Dolphin trips, Jeep Safaris, Rafting on the Manavgat River can all be arranged locally at very reasonable prices.

margaret

Bars in Avsallar?
Hi Loopylynda nice to see you back on the Forum. I saw your album and your villa looks really lovely. I also noticed that you got a bit of swimming in while there. Unfortunately we are not over until the end of August and we are counting the days.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom