RIK

Barnsley beat Chelsea
Mrs now reckons that Portsmouth will win the cup. She wouıd as she comes from there.

Ian

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
Barnsley beat Chelsea
As my beloved BLADES lost out to Boro in the last round, I can't think of anything better than The Tykes representing South Yorkshire in the FA Cup semi-finals.

Come on Barnsley!!!!!!

Mushroom

Barnsley beat Chelsea
It just doesn't get any better.

Barnsley dump Chelsea out at the same time as Portsmouth say goodbye to Man Utd.

Suddenly football becomes appreciated for what it is and not those prima donas on about 150K a week.

All we need now is 3.90ytl to the £, Gordon Brown to be run over by a bus and Leeds United to be promoted (okay 2 out of 3 isn't bad !) and we are off and running again.

Well done Barnsley& Pompey, plus I have a contract for a bus driver wanting to make a few bob !

Last edited:

bren

Barnsley beat Chelsea
well done barnsley now a cup final to look forward to at last, real football for real supporters terry & bren. (stockport)

Barnsley beat Chelsea
As a Chelsea supporter I was gutted but its got to be good for football when lower divisions compete and do well.
You are right in that always the big four is boring in Cup games!
You deserved it Barnsley as we strolled around thinking it would be easy!
I reckon Barnsley can win it now

Saoirse

Barnsley beat Chelsea
bren said:
well done barnsley now a cup final to look forward to at last, real football for real supporters terry & bren. (stockport)

Well there a semi final first

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Barnsley beat Chelsea
saoirse said:
Well there a semi final first

Yes.. At bloody Wembley, which makes a total of 3 cup finals in my book. The oldest english cup contest has been ruined by the FA.

And why is this thread in the Bodrum section? :der:

Last edited:
Barnsley beat Chelsea
peter the postie said:
Yes.. At bloody Wembley, which makes a total of 3 cup finals in my book. The oldest english cup contest has been ruined by the FA.

And why is this thread in the Bodrum section? :der:
Sorry Peter
Yes should have posted in football forum.
Still learning my way around
Tesekkur ederim Sweetnighter

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Barnsley beat Chelsea
No need to apologise to me matey, just wondered how it hadn't been moved.
:)

Anyway, I hope Barnsley go on and lift the cup now. After the performances against Liverpewl & Chelski they certainly deserve it.

parrot

Barnsley beat Chelsea
Having seen the goal a few times,why was Carvalio shaking his hand as he got out of the net,was he again trying to influence the decision,as par for the course with the big boys.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom