val2661

Bargain villa for sale in alanya
Brand new architect designed stand alone detached villa for sale in Demirtas, Alanya. Demirtas is 20 minutes from the new Gazipasa Airport

Details as follows

210 sq metre build on 480 sq metre plot
Private pool
3 Bedrooms/3 bathrooms
Built for all year round occupation
Central heating by marble radiators
aircon to all main rooms
Solar water heating
Fitted kitchen with Electric Fan Oven/Gas hob
Main bedroom is suite style with walk in large dressing room and en-suite bathroom off, with double patio doors leading to large balcony
Double Glazed
Balconies from lounge and kitchen
Sea views from lounge and bedroom balconies
Mountain and countryside views all round
5 minutes walk to main bus stop to Alanya (15 km)
1 km to Demirtas Village (bus every 15 minutes)
700 metres from beach
5 minutes walk to large supermarket
Very private and tranquil location

The garden still needs to be landscaped and the price reflects this. I have today had a quote for landscaping the garden with ornamental stone and shrubs of 4,000 Euros. To lawn or pea gravel the garden it would be substantially less.
More photographs available on my photo gallery
I am selling this property for less than I paid to buy the land and build it £110,000

Any questions please PM me

Val

Attachments

• sept 2009 Turkey 057.jpg
    sept 2009 Turkey 057.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 185
  • the pool 21 April (4).jpg
    the pool 21 April (4).jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 169
  • house 1st April 006.jpg
    house 1st April 006.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 169
  • sept 2009 Turkey 068.jpg
    sept 2009 Turkey 068.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 166
  • sept 2009 Turkey 067.jpg
    sept 2009 Turkey 067.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

val2661

I've just uploaded some more photos to my photo gallery of the villa. Sorry I don't know how to upload them to a post.

Val

val2661

Refreshing the thread - and have now reduced it to £110,000. PM me for more photos or any further details.

Val

val2661

Have had a quote for landscaping the garden and have added this to the sale details. Aso managed to upload photos (hurrah!!). Any questions please PM me.

Val

Tess

Hi Val, just been in your gallery and looks absolutely fab, super choice of fittings etc, I think it is super, and the location looks idyllic, good luck for a speedy hassle free sale.

val2661

Hi Val, just been in your gallery and looks absolutely fab, super choice of fittings etc, I think it is super, and the location looks idyllic, good luck for a speedy hassle free sale.
Thanks Tess. I do know that whoever buys this villa will have a lovely property at an excellent price.

Val

tazz

Hello Val, how are you?

Just seen the pics. Looks quality. Fabulous finishing n all and good views. Out of my budget! Good luck with the sale.

Tazz

val2661

Hi Gizzo

Hopefully sale going through at the moment, waiting for Military Clearance to go through. However, I will shortly be the owner of a lovely two bedroom apartment in Tosmur which I took in part exchange. If anyone is interested in buying an apartment which is almost brand new at a very good price please PM me.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom