LFC fan & proud of it
Barca v man u
:27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br:

LIFE JUST GOT A LITTLE BETTER

COME ON BARCA

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Barca v man u
LFC Fan too, what a great result for Barca, and as Alex has just said in his post match speak, Man U were just not up for it tonight, a good honest man, lol

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Barca v man u
:27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br::27br:

LIFE JUST GOT A LITTLE BETTER​

COME ON BARCA

You must have a pretty sad existence if life got better for you because a football team got beaten :goof:

C

ps your avatars brilliant heheh

Last edited:

gwendy

gwendy
Barca v man u
sorry!!! but even as a man city fan I would have liked this trophy to come to england. sorry added extra better team won on the night.

Last edited:

Leo

Barca v man u
No ones dancin in our house LOL

I agree - nobody is dancin our house either. Lets face it, even as a dyed in the wool and life long Man-U fan (yes born & brought up a manc) even I could see we were not up for it tonight. Barca were the better team (after the first 10 mins) and deserved their win.

Think we will have to put that down to just one of those poor performances that all teams have from time to time. If we were to analyse, then for me it was the pace of the game. Man-U ssemed to want to play the Barca game - slow & close passing etc, rather than their ususal expansive, pacey touch & run stuff.

Interesting though isn't it that some of the so called fans of other English Premier teams appear able to only get excited at the failings of Man-U..... says something about their aspirations eh!

Roll on next year and another 4 trophies perhaps.........

no7reg

Barca v man u
As a Reds fans of more years than I care too remember no doubt we were beaten by the better team on the night, too may top players who just didnt perform on the night. But thats Life! Well done to Barca

No doubt Sir Alex will analysis and prepare for another assault next year on Champions League and Premership. To all LFC fans would that be No 19? or am I just losing count

Dave

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Barca v man u
Very rarely Ferguson gets his tactics wrong, and last night he did. Added to that Barca were outstanding.

I must say though that the scousers are a very sad lot. I'm a city fan so at least I can draw on the fact that I was glad about the result because of intense inner city rivalry. Liverpool fans are simply jealous of a superior team.

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Barca v man u
Now normally I would cheer any British team involved in a Final of any type....well maybe except Curling!! Bu being an LFC fan Im afraid there is no way on this earth I could ever show any support for the Manure!! Barca were a totally different class.....Ferguson got it badly wrong and his players were overun. Why did he have the old man giggs on the pitch......Anderson was supposed to stop Barca dominating midfield, he may as well have stayed in the dressing room...Good old vidic outstandingly bad once again....Carrick looked like a sunday league player against their midfield. Van de sar ..har! Har makes calamity James look good! WHAT A GREAT RESULT!!! Hmmm I wonder which rock Ferguson gone under because I havent heard a peep out of him since the game....

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Barca v man u
Dear oh dear The woman who cleans the silver went on strike and told them ...Dont bring anymore home , We have LOADS of it !!!!

And when man u players are playing for England will you all cheer the other country and Not your own ???? I.m a married woman but Ronaldo sends me all of a Doo Daa !!!!!!........They.ll come back with a vengence

Last edited:

blue nose

Barca v man u
Personally just wanted to see a good game with no real allegience to either side and I think we did get to see a good game (certainly better than if Chelsea had played Man Utd).

To the Man Utd fans credit they have admitted they were beaten by the better team and sometimes you just have to sit back and admire the skill of the opposition (I certainly know this supporting Birmingham)

Andy

Barca v man u
Even Liverpool would have thrashed man U last night & by a much bigger margin, more like 8 - 0. united were rubbish, glad Barca won they out performed united in every way.

Yes another L/pool fan.

wiuru

Barca v man u
No real response from myself to the ABUs & WUMs on here. We were not just poor but awful . We will be back stronger than ever next season and a little wiser .Well done Barca a well deserved win.

I'm wondering now what we will do with the £57 million pounds runners up monies ?

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Barca v man u
I'm wondering now what we will do with the £57 million pounds runners up monies ?

Pay it off the 700 million debt they owe maybe?

On the other hand I saw Fergie on Sky sports saying he'll be getting some new faces in. Tevez asked if he could have one :heh:

ken

Barca v man u
Yes we were extremely poor last night. No doubt about it, the best team won on the night. Now I almost know what it feels like to be a liverpool fan. God it must be awful when your team wins nothing at all, nothing at all.
Rest assured though, we will be back.

Andy

Barca v man u
Yes we were extremely poor last night. No doubt about it, the best team won on the night. Now I almost know what it feels like to be a liverpool fan. God it must be awful when your team wins nothing at all, nothing at all.
Rest assured though, we will be back.

Liverpool have done it already, got more european Championships than man u.
At least they never dropped to a lower div, they've always been in the top half.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom