Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Banking
Most probably been covered on here, but can someone tell me, is it possible with internet banking, to transfer money from your Turkish account to another Turkish account to pay a bill, i.e. maintenance and if so are there any costs occurred. Cheers

Banking
Yes its possible and no, certainly with the Akbank, theres no charges. Just make sure if you are transferring from a TL time deposit account with high interest that you only do it on the "anniversary date" otherwise you'll lose the interest. Otherwise if its normal accounts its no problem.

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Banking
Yes its possible and no, certainly with the Akbank, theres no charges. Just make sure if you are transferring from a TL time deposit account with high interest that you only do it on the "anniversary date" otherwise you'll lose the interest. Otherwise if its normal accounts its no problem.
Thanks for that

cynicmystic

Banking
It is possible but I wouild stay away from former "state" banks.

The best bank for internet banking is perhaps "Garanti Bankasi", then "Yapi Kredi" and "akbank". I would go with "Garanti" as they have been at the forefront of restructuring Turkish banking in a lot ways. Yapi Kredi and Akbank are still lagging behind.

Choose, Garanti, i would say.

Most probably been covered on here, but can someone tell me, is it possible with internet banking, to transfer money from your Turkish account to another Turkish account to pay a bill, i.e. maintenance and if so are there any costs occurred. Cheers

Latest Posts

Top Bottom