moortenerife

moortenerife
banking info
please can anyone help, i have been trying to transfer money from my turkish hsbc internet banking to my denizbank account but i am not having much luck. do i do it as a swift payment or is there some other way. when i am trying to put the denizbank in to the box it says its not recognised. i have tried using the denizbank iban number which says hsbc invalid. i have emailed the bank but it seems the girl in charge of our account has now gone to another branch and we have a new advisor who so far has not replied to my email. the only option i can see at the moment is to transfer the money from hsbc turkey to my bank in england and then transfer the money back to the denizbank in turkey. if i have to do it this way it will cost me a fortune as it normally costs £25 plus another charge somewhere which no-one seems to be able to tell me who claims. if anyone can help i would be most grateful.

ZiaCa'

banking info
Yes, as Yalimart says could be just that one wrong digit...also suggest you check that you need an IBAN which I think is normally needed for Int'l transfers. Maybe all you need is your account number and sort code...?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom