alim08

bank loans turkey
Hi does any one no if am i can get a bank loan in turkey? iam english and living in fethiye mugla. i am looking to get a bank loan but i do not own a property ?

bickern

bank loans turkey
Are you talking about an unsecured loan?

If you are here as a tourist on a tourist visa and you want to walk into a bank and ask for some money without giving any security, I think you already know the answer.

If the above assumption is wrong then maybe a bit more information may get you a response that is anywhere near useful.

scotssteve

bank loans turkey
Startiing point might well be do you have residency and proof of a permanent income - if you have then a simple question to your turkish bank manager will probably produce a quick response.

regards

enoch

bank loans turkey
Hi i had a bank loan the amount you would like to borrow you must have in the bank as security.The set up fee was 500tl.I hope this will be some use to you.

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
bank loans turkey
I am a resident , i dont no alot about bank loans as i have never had one

Clearly we don't expect you to give personal details on the forum but you have given us insufficient information to give you good advice.

The bank manager will probably ask you for some form of security.
Can you give him any?

If you have never had a bank loan then you are either quite young, reasonably well off, or extremely well organised with your finances.

Wish you luck as you'll probably need it.

Mugs Away

bank loans turkey
I have accounts with HSBC and due to a mistake on their part I was left in the situation whereby i did not have any access to cash during a visit. Despite having a substantial amount in a 90 day investment account, when I asked for a, short term, credit or overdraft facility I was told " we only give credit facilities to Turkish, it is not for foreigners" It all goes to show that they have absolutely no interest in visitors, only in their money.

enoch

bank loans turkey
Well mugs away i think you should change your bank i get great service from Finansbank Alanya

Latest Posts

Top Bottom