Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedream

Balti House Authentic Indian Cuisine
Hı there
ın 1999 that was my fırst tıme 2 Turkey in ALTINKUM.Everythıng was fantastıc.I really enjoyed my holıday.The thıng was make my holıday be great been 2 Balti House authentic ındian cuısıne rest. and met 2 BILLY.Couse he looked us very well and be so frıendly 2 us and also served us fantastic food aswell.Thats why we went there everyday.We nearly spent our all holıday 2 there.In a day tıme we had snack and nıce cold drınks.And we had our all drınks ın a beach couse they were served food+drınk 2 beach aswell.
Since 1999 we r goıng 2 ALTİNKUM every year and we keep goıng 2 BALTI HOUSE.Nıce autmosphere great service and fabulous meal.
Thanks Billy for your hospitality and for looking us well
This sunner they dad another restaurant which called THE FOUR SEASONS RESTAURANT.They do there international cuisine where u can have nice steaks and in the day time full english breakfast and all kind of snacks and drinks on their private beach.Billy knows what he is doing.If u reallywant to have nice clean big portions go and find Billy
U can find him in BALTI HOUSE or in THE FOUR SEASONS RESTAURANT.
DONT FORGET TO SAY HELLO TO HİM.

STACEY AND PAUL WİLLİNGTON

ukizook

That sounded like a "Pearl and Dean" advert?
Welcome to the forum Stacy n Paul

Last edited:

bluedream

Thanks Ukizook.I really mean that go to Balti house feel the difference in Altinkum.

Andy

Well that sounds real good to me, must give it a go one day when i'm in that neck of the woods.
Welcome to the forum folks

Andy

Duke

The Balti house food and the 4 seasons is the worst Indian meal Ive ever had on all 5 Continents.. I think Stacey & Paul learnt their English while they were dining too
Duke

Gail

Welcome Stacey and Paul the Balti House sounds wonderful, you would swear you had an interest in the place. I was quite amused to see you are using a Turkish keyboard in the UK :eyeye:

If you want to promote your business please use the correct section on this forum and don't pretend to be someone else.

I am closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom