w0jml0.jpg

znkfwh.jpg

1ijtcx.jpg

xo1toh.jpg

October 3rd at Bafa lake.

kemerkid

Bystander
Bafa lake in october.
We drove past it yesterday afternoon on our way back from Didim, it is a beautiful sight and no mistake. Now that they have upgraded the road there doesn’t seem to be the lakeside stops that where there before, maybe in the future eh.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Bafa lake in october.
We drove past it yesterday afternoon on our way back from Didim, it is a beautiful sight and no mistake. Now that they have upgraded the road there doesn’t seem to be the lakeside stops that where there before, maybe in the future eh.

I know what you mean. Maybe the upgraded road will come with proper laybys without excessive environmental damage.

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
Bafa lake in october.
Just spent the week-end at Kapikiri, on the other side of Bafa Lake, and had a wondeful time.

Weather was nice, apart form the brief rain spell, and there was plenty to do.

It's certainly worth a visit!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Bafa lake in october.
We were in the Selenes hotel yesterday and walked round the corner to Kapikiri. Lots of old ruins to see but its a shame the village women follow you around trying to sell their tat and quite aggressively at that.

Freedom 49

No fun if it's too easy!
Bafa lake in october.
Bafa lake is beautiful at any time of the year, thanks for the pictures, they're fabulous.
The women selling their wares are an absolute pain in the A--E and it doesn't matter if you tell them politely or swear at them in fluent Turkish, they are STILL at the next bit of ruins before you and greet you like they've only just seen you. Extremely difficult to look around in peace, even if you go way out of season.
They're fitter than mountain goats and have more balls than the National Lottery!!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Bafa lake in october.
Bafa lake is beautiful at any time of the year, thanks for the pictures, they're fabulous.
The women selling their wares are an absolute pain in the A--E and it doesn't matter if you tell them politely or swear at them in fluent Turkish, they are STILL at the next bit of ruins before you and greet you like they've only just seen you. Extremely difficult to look around in peace, even if you go way out of season.
They're fitter than mountain goats and have more balls than the National Lottery!!

So true.:angry:

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
Bafa lake in october.

I just give them a big smile and they run a mile.

Just stop and say hello to them and they are no trouble..
Might be my wife. She has a winning way with everyone...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom