Bad Rep points
Can any one tell me how to find out WHO has given bad rep points ( red dot ) -- Or can you never find out ??

Thanks

Honestly I wouldn't worry. I'd say its best not to care who give plus or minus points. To Thine Own Self Be True and all that.

Bad Rep points
ive had one too Sue..not recently..but it didnt take a genius to know who it was.
ive never given a bad point to anybody..whats the point (hah a pun)

Boş ver ..its a very petty person that will hide behind a red point so bugger them.

Bad Rep points
ive had one too Sue..not recently..but it didnt take a genius to know who it was.
ive never given a bad point to anybody..whats the point (hah a pun)

Boş ver ..its a very petty person that will hide behind a red point so bugger them.

I gave one to Zuberdust as I thought he was being an arse calling Ceemac a hypocrite whilst demonstrating he really didn't understand what the post was about. But that was also because I had just found out about the whole red/green option and wanted to try it out. I doubt I'll use it again.

Giving thanks and posting any objections you have in the thread seems much more effective. And fun.

Bad Rep points
I am not sure this is a good idea. It could be a good system where people can register their dissaproval of another's behaviour without fear of recrimination and ridicule. To go around trying to identify people afterwards is a bit too witch hunty for me.

But, yeah, Zuberdust for certain.

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Bad Rep points
I think it was hooverdust got to be fav.

Very suspicious behaviour in sweeping the evidence under the carpet.Concealing the user name and grammer isn't much to go on with.

Who is it,l wonder.By looking at the previous posts and how it was worded,should give a little bit of a clue here.

Fendouglas

Gangless!
Bad Rep points
I don't really subscribe to the Red/Green points thing....quite in favour of the 'Thanks' button though

Bad Rep points
This is a new one for me,would somebody care to explain : What are bad rep points and how do you send them ? ---and green points ---didn't notice anything about these things in the rules.

ChrisBobs

Bad Rep points
Hi Jenny- there are some threads from Mushtaq about them I think. Look up the THANKS button one too- it is all connected!:)

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Bad Rep points
Honestly I wouldn't worry. I'd say its best not to care who give plus or minus points. To Thine Own Self Be True and all that.

Hi Joe - honestly I am NOt worrying - it was just a question - but I never use this myself ( always use the thanks button ) But this last 2 weeks I have had 3 Negative points - me thinks also that it could be Zuberdust- due to the vile pm "s he sent to me - cannot go into details - against the "Rules !! "

Latest Posts

Top Bottom