KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Back To School
It's the first day of the new school term for many Turkish children and indeed the first day at school for many.

Turkish Google celebrates this with their homepage.

Google

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Back To School
l like watching the little children going to school with thier back pack and their school uniforms on.lt gives me a sense of what l used to do when l was a kid when walking to school at a young age without any of the worries of being ascosted by some weirdo that seems to be normal behaviour in Britian nowadays.
There's a little girl,must be about 5 or 6 all on her own walking to school.The mother sends her off with a kiss and a goodbye and off she goes being greeted by the adults as she carries on walking which is about a 10 minute walk to school from her home.

What a lovely time for the kids to know they are being given the freedom to walk[which is very important in a young childs well being] to school knowing the children are not in any danger of being ascosted.l know if the kids were interferred with that is not normal,the abuser will not live the next day.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Back To School
Awww very best of luck for all the children embarking upon their school life today, that first school day is a distant memory now, lol. Also best wishes for all those children that are starting their new term too.

Harem

I've cliqued
Back To School
There's a hell of a lot of stuff in between that I can't remember, but, I can remember my first day at school (61 years ago).

I thought the kids here weren't going back until after the Bayram??

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Back To School
In the first few months after moving out here I regularly got waved down by the village kids outside the school in the afternoons and ended up delivery a dozen or so of them to their homes around the valley.

The first few times that it happened I was extremely uneasy about doing it, especially if Mrs KKOB wasn't with me, but over time I got used to it.

Can you imagine that kind of thing happening in the UK these days ?

I thought that too, but a couple of papers have done articles on today being the first day of term.

Last edited:
Back To School
There's a hell of a lot of stuff in between that I can't remember, but, I can remember my first day at school (61 years ago).

The first years start today so they get a week to acclimatise without the rest of the school being there.

The whole school starts back next Thursday, after Bayram.

I gave my first lesson to the first years today. And we all survived.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom