nanamo

Baby P
I got into a bit of a state trying to cut, copy or paste an article that was sent to me today. It was a page from the Sun newspaper which is running a petition basically calling for longer sentences for the parents of little baby P.

I signed and wanted to post it on here but it didnt happen. Can anyone help me. Molly x.

Harem

I've cliqued
Baby P
Pity they can't be hanged - why should the taxpayer hve to keep them in luxury in prison?

Martyn

Baby P
Pity they can't be hanged - why should the taxpayer hve to keep them in luxury in prison?

Don't mention the h word Harem, you will be dragged kicking and screaming into the 'other' thread.:roundgrin

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Baby P
I don't like the H word, however the two guys will be adopted by a homosexual minder, once he has had his fun, they will be rented out for tobacco, drugs and other favours. Their horror will visit them simply because thay are male, young and available. You can be certain that they will be Hep a,b and c + quite soon, and Hiv + shortly after. Their only salvation will be if they can get nonced up and spend their time on fraggle rock. If they are successfull they will spend their time with every manifestation of pervert.

The bottom bandits will wreak vengeance for us all.

Whither Luxury.

Steve.

nanamo

Baby P
Can anyone put the petition on here for me - I'm sure there will be plenty who will sign. Molly x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom