bernsy

Baby furniture
Hi

we will be bringing our 6 month ols son to Kusadasi this year and I was hoping someone out there might be able to give me some information about where to buy babys cots stair safety gates and all that kinda stuff ??

Thanx for any help
Paul

alison09400

Baby furniture
Hi

we will be bringing our 6 month ols son to Kusadasi this year and I was hoping someone out there might be able to give me some information about where to buy babys cots stair safety gates and all that kinda stuff ??

Thanx for any help
Paul

Hi Paul
I've only seen safety stair gates in IKEA in Izmir....but to buy a cot etc you can go to the large toy shop further up past the Dolmus Terminus in town.

Sarah & Owen

Baby furniture
Hello Bernsy

The Kippa Store has an entire section on baby stuff.Much the same as Tesco. Also directly across the road from Kippa is a large kids toy store which also has a nursery section. We have been taking our kids to Kusadasi since the eldest was 7weeks old. Bought a travel cot in Ireland for €45 in Argos,brought it to Kus & left it there. Great cause you can also use as a playpin outside. Have also seen safety gates in Toys r Us shop but that involes going to Soke. Hope this helps

Regards

Sarahlou

Baby furniture
Hi when we took our granddaughter over last year she was 9 months old. We took a travel cot with us from Smyths toystore, we bought a walker in Altinkum at at fraction of the price they cost at home and left both there.

Tavey

Latest Posts

Top Bottom