BA Executive Lounge at Izmir airport?
Hello
I am thinking of upgrading my flight home from Izmir airport to Gatwick on my return flight on my holiday in a few weeks time( not booked yet,, but about to) . Been looking at quotes on BA website and it says when you upgrade, you get access to a Executive lounge with free drinks and food etc. But when I click a link for lounge locations around the world, it does not mention Izmir airport at all. Can anyone tell me if BA have an executive lounge at Izmir airport please? As I dont want to book and pay extra, only to find there is not a executive lounge there.

Thanks
Rachel.

Carl34

Yes Izmir does have a lounge with free wine, sandwiches and internet access, its okay but no where as plush as the gatwick lounge. I thought Izmir airport was pretty relaxed though and there wasnt a great need to escape to scrawling masses.

Hello Carl
Thanks for your reply. I agree that Izmir airport was very nice last time I went( Xmas time). Never bothered upgrading before. Wanted to try it out. Think I will upgrade flying out and just fly back on a normal fare.

Cheers
Rachel

Pennie

Hi Rachel,
it's worth paying the upgrade coming out, if only for the extra baggage allowamnce you get, and the comfy seats in the executive lounge to wait in.

Pennie xx

CJD

When we flew in December with BA the upgrade was'nt
available on the outward flight but we were able to
upgrade at Izmir airport for the return journey well worth it

Hello
booked flights and upgraded both ways. Have a bad back and want to make sure I am comfy,lol. The extra luggage allowance is great. Going to sell my treadmill after my hol which will cover the upgrade. It has become an expensive clothes horse ;-)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom