jimskem

B.n.p.
Yesterday, The Sxx newspaper printed a full page of lies regarding the B.N.P.
Although i did not read the story, i was very much aware of the content.
The thread was on Turkishliving yesterday.
This newspaper withdrew the lies from it's on line version after legal representatives from the B.N.P. contacted them, and requested they substantiate their story.
The n/paper could not.
Four other newspapers, who copied theSxx, for their own on-line version,
withdrew the non story within ten minutes of it being displayed.
A Mr Barnes, a member of the legal team who the B.N.P. contacted,and i quote, [ Today's charade has exposed the media's manipulation's for all to see, and has completely damaged their credibility beyond repair.]
I did not realise this newspaper had any credibility to begin with, whatever.
Three Editors phoned the B.N.P. to apologise for displaying an online version
of the lies.
Time will tell if the B.N.P. are sincere with their intention of making them pay financially and civilly via the High Court.
I would feel the same if lies were printed about the Labour Party, Conservatives, Lib Dems or Lord Sutch.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
B.n.p.
With the elections due soon and all the scandals with the 3 main parties the media will do all they can to discredit the BNP and other minority parties , because it is obvious that those that will vote in protest will more than likely vote for them.

Im hoping after soo long we have a more diverse parliament when the general election comes.

Firebrand

B.n.p.
I would say that the BNP deserve to be discredited, apart from the fact that they shouldn't be given any credit in the first place.

They are not the alternative.

PASH

B.n.p.
I would say that the BNP deserve to be discredited, apart from the fact that they shouldn't be given any credit in the first place.

I agree wholeheartedly, try reading their European mainifesto - its eye wateringly awful! There are plenty of alternatives without feeling we have to vote for this lot!

barry budd

QPR MAN
B.n.p.

at least we all know what the BNP stand for

nobody knows anymore what all the rest stand for

( Blair is still waiting for his over paid job in Brussels)+ i wonder what the expense's bill is over there

jimskem

B.n.p.
Firebrand, As i have no interest in the B.N.P. i have no intention whatsoever
of defending their policies, whatever they may be.
I do feel a National newspaper is playing a dangerous game when it prints
blatant lies as their headline.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom