Lordnorton

Azzaro Altinkum Contact Information Anyone?
Hi,

Does anyone have any contact information for this hotel i.e email or telephone number, as i have booked a package holiday with Thomas cook to stay in this hotel but they state we must leave our room 12 noon or earlier on Saturday the 8th even though we don't fly home until 2am Sunday the 9th, this seems like a long time not to have a room so i was hoping to contact the hotel and book it for the extra night so we have somewhere to go during the day.

Any help is Much Appreciated

Thanks

Mark

Dont have contact details,but if you ask at reception when you arrive,most hotels will let you have the room until the evening.Doesnt cost much.
We used to have use of room until 10pm with no problem in arranging it when we arrived

Tess

Mark, like Carol, we have in the past booked and paid for use of the room at reception when we were on a later flight, like you I think it is nice to have the room at your disposal. Not very expensive - if they try to make it expensive - negotiate, haggle.

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
Hi,

Does anyone have any contact information for this hotel i.e email or telephone number,
Thanks

Mark

These are some contact details (telephone + fax) I could find:

Azzaro Hotel
Firma Adı : Azzaro Hotel
Telefon : 0256 813 10 52 - 69
Fax : 0256 813 25 90
Bilgi :
Adres : Altınkum Mah. Karakol Cad. 5. Sok.No:16

not easy when they seem to be listed with tour operators who only disclose address not contact details for fear of you booking direct with hotel! (which I have done several times in some countries and found cheaper than going thru' travel sites/agents which include hidden booking fees/commission etc).

If you want to check before arrival of the extra stay, but like Tess and others say you should be able to extend your stay upon arrival.

Hope it's of some use.

All the best.

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
In the apartments we have stayed in, have had to pay £10. to keep the room until 8pm or £20. until midnight, which to me is dear.

Lordnorton

thanks for the replies everyone very helpful i usually don't book package holidays so if i had booked the flights at those times i would have booked the hotel for the extra night i do think its a bit shocking that it isn't already included as it is a long time to hang around. I don't mind paying extra for it just it would of been better to have it included.

Thanks

Mark

parrot

12 noon is the international standard time to vacate a room.

Lordnorton

yeah but you would think that leaving at such a late time you would hve the room for the extra day/night.

Tess

One hotel we stayed at supplied a comfort room, it had about 6 showers and a massive big dressing room but it was pretty communal. But, it was nice to have a freshen up and shower, however had I known it was a room for all on that ocassion I would have paid like before to keep our own. You may be surprised, it may not be too bad a price, perhaps you could drop them a line and find out. It's not so bad if you are leaving round lunch time but you would feel a bit homeless if having to hand around all day. Hope it all works out for you!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom