RIK

AYT Airport New Bus Service
A friend also a member has told me that Antalya Belediye have introduced a Bus Service from the Otogar to the Airport.It starts at 06-00 and finishes at 22-00 hours and runs every two hours.Not the best of Service but maybe useful to some people after all, at 1.40 TL per person one way price is not a consideration.

Ian

RIK

Listen mate, the informant came from your neck of the woods.Send a hit team out tonight and deal with this duff info.See You soon.

Ian

Not the David Bailey look alike?:wow:

It's not often that those of us who live out in the sticks can get one over you rich city types.:hail:

Look after yourself Ian.

JTN

Alanya Property Owner
Hi Guys,

I have been getting the coach back and forth from Alanya for years:hail:. Stopping the coach at the side of the road and sometimes putting my life in the hands of god, trying to cross the dual carriage way complete with suitcases filled with the latest installment of goodies for our apartment.

So i am keen to find out more about this service, timings, terminal etc. Cost saving measure 10 TL from side of road to airport or 1 TL odd on bus?

Any info greatly received and I am kicking myself for all the years I have diced with death on the carriage way and then paid for a Taxi.

Cheers

John
:croc:

Sorry I cannot give you any more info. I have never used the service, I just know that it exists.

I suspect the bus goes to the Domestic terminal. I don't know, but I expect that the driver would go to the International terminal if he was asked.

There is a service bus from the Havas firm .It sets off from the domestic terminal and passes parts of the city before ending at the otogar in Antalya. The problem is that it does not stop at the international terminals. And it is not that cheap. It cost me about 14 liras a couple of years ago. The best solution for a transfer is the company A2B . They offer a good service from the airport to any hotel. We took it last August and it was 12,5 Euros to Mahmutlar (Alanya) one way pp. It seemed reliable and the bus was comfortable.

ariassos

A friend also a member has told me that Antalya Belediye have introduced a Bus Service from the Otogar to the Airport.It starts at 06-00 and finishes at 22-00 hours and runs every two hours.Not the best of Service but maybe useful to some people after all, at 1.40 TL per person one way price is not a consideration.

Ian

this is correct.
the bus times is almost every hours

regards

K.Petersen

Latest Posts

Top Bottom