sapphire1

Ayhans UK bank details please
Dear All,

I am currently involved in legal action against Mr Tavaci's wife because I paid money into her account.

I have information they are opening and closing bank accounts in the UK.

Please PM me if any of you have paid money into Mrs Tavacis account in the UK, this applies to any of you who have purchased from him on any of his complexes, not only the Yasemin complex.

Any information will be kept strictly confidential & PM's only please.

Regards Sapphire

sapphire1

Thankyou everyone for all the PM's so far today. Great information and please keep them coming. Everything will be kept confidential, PM's only please.

sapphire1

Dear Everyone,

Firstly I would like to thank ALL the people who have taken the time to PM me.
I would also like to thank all the people on TLF who although not involved with Ayhan Tavaci & Co. When I say Co I do not only mean his business partner, I also include his wife.
I feel that I have EVERY RIGHT to name and shame Mrs Helen Margaret Tavaci who lives in Halifax, UK. Not only did my 35k go direct into her account but so did other peoples monies. These accounts were Barclays and HSBC in the UK, I am now in possession of amounts and dates involving these transactions, we are talking thousands and thousands of English Pounds. To all the poor people who have had to pay extra to what was rightfully theirs I am truly sad for you but pleased that you finally own the property. My husband and I could not raise the 10k that Ayhan demanded from us, our lives/relationship has come under tremendous strain, as yet we have not told our young son who just loved our apartment that we have had it stolen from us.
I/we have had many sleepless nights over this matter and I was prepared to just walk away but why should I? Why should any of us?
Mr & Mrs Tavaci, I am here to serve notice on you both, I intend to use every legal method that I can to retrieve the money that you have stolen from my family. By now Mrs Tavaci has received our official claim form, I intend to keep all on TLF informed of our progress and to continually warn other people about this excuse for a man and his wife.
When I first came on this good forum I felt I was ranting, I assume now that the anti depressants I have been put on are working, I am thinking very clear now.
I cannot stress how grateful I am for the support that people on TLF have given me. No more am I looking for sympathy, now its all about getting our 35k back.
As for Turkey? We love the place and the people, this man and his wife will not stop us enjoying our holidays there.
Mr & Mrs Tavaci I am now playing to win !!!!

Sapphire xo

You go Sapphire1....I am with you in cyber spirit.
I hope this is causing Mr & Mrs T the sleepless nights that they have caused you, and all the others that have been on the wrong end of his dealings.

callie

Hi Sapphire

Supporting you all the way - you go girl !!
We only paid maintenance into her account - when i find it
i'll send it to you by pm.
We have had the same thing done to us by his brother
PM me if we can help

:321oi:

With interest!

I hope the Tavacis encounter the misery they have bestowed upon others.

Last edited:

bigalant

Good luck to you.Your doing the right thing.

Just fir my benefit being new to Turkey.Do either the British police (fraud)or Turkish police show any interest?

Alan

Maisie

Bigalant: from all appearances, there is no fraud law in Turkey. At least, not that applies to non-Turkish people who have been defrauded by a Turkish national.

Maisie

Mushtaq

Founding Member
I think it's more to do with the locals know how to use and abuse the system, whereas the foreigners do the transactions without knowing the procedures of how to protect themselves, language barrier is the biggest problem as well as the crooks (including crooked lawyers) that they trusted.

So, I don't think it's the fault of the law, there are too many loop holes and people we pay and trust to look after our interests don't.

make these SCUM pay for their deceitful thieving ways.its about time the turkish authotities started jailing these people, to act as a detterent,which should stop people trying to rip off good honest people trying to invest in Turkey, which brings in money to the area and the turkish economy

panther

I wouldn't feel safe I were these pair sleeping in my bed at night. I would fear reprisals.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom