Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Aydem online
To log into the Aydem online site to check electricity account the Isletme Kodu number is required.
I have just received my first Aydem bill but unlike the Tedas format I cannot see the Isletme Kodu number on the bill.

Anyone know where to get this number?

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Aydem online
thanx Chris
Unfortunately theres no info on it re where to get the isletme kodu number

ezhik

Aydem online
Could someone remind me of the Aydem website, or post the link to the login page please. I've tried the obvious (can't post a url because I'm new and don't have enough posts), but can't navigate to right page to login and check my bill.

Thank you.

Vicky

Aydem online
Aydem

Thats the link to set up as a new member - alternatively if you have already registered use Hizmetler thumbnail at top and pick the option you require from list on the left hand side, you will then be asked to log in with your email address and password.

Vicky

ezhik

Aydem online
Thats the link to set up as a new member - alternatively if you have already registered use Hizmetler thumbnail at top and pick the option you require from list on the left hand side, you will then be asked to log in with your email address and password.

Vicky

Thank you. Under Tedas you could just put the details and see the amount owing, Aydem on-line is going to work a bit differently, but that seems OK to me!

One more question if I may, I've sussed out everything else, but can you tell what the box that can be ticked is asking here: "E-Fatura hizmetini etkinleştir". Oh and I should just double check the meaning of this one too " Yenilikler ve avantajlardan haberdar olmak istiyorum." Then I can register.

Many thanks.

ezhik

Aydem online
I found the answer to my questions. If anyone else needs to know, "E-Fatura hizmetini etkinleştir" translates to "Enable e-billing service", and " Yenilikler ve avantajlardan haberdar olmak istiyorum." is "I want to be aware of innovations and benefits".

Thanks for the other info to enable me to get registered with Aydem online.

Karyn UK

Aydem online
That's cool, all registered, is there any way to actually pay online?

EDIT - done it online through Garanti, had to add a zero on the front of my Tesisat No though. Good, wasn't in the mood to queue today in their horrible offices or in the bank, will stay in my nice quiet village :)

Karyn

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Aydem online
Anyone want to do a step-by-step guide to registering and checking your account on the Aydem website ?

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Aydem online
Be warned. Its far from accurate. I paid my bill some time ago, a fact eventually confirmed by Aydem, yet my online account still shows my bill as outstanding.

anniem

Aydem online
how do i read my electric bill online its all in turkish i have my ebone number and code number can anyone give me a run through as to what numbers i put where dont understand adem liked tedas website better

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Aydem online
After swapping my meter to get three tariff (cheap nıght rate) just about the time Aydem took over from Tedaş my bills now show only one rate. Are Aydem not providing three different rates through the day?

Ian

A

AYDEM EDAŞ

Aydem online
Dear Customer,
Tesisat no is enough for all your payments. You do not need "işletme kodu" for payments. For internet banking you should choose "Aydem" choice in screen. If you need işletme kodu you can call Aydem Solution Center 44 44 186 (0 258 44 44 186 for mobile phones)

A

AYDEM EDAŞ

Aydem online
Dear Customer,
Sayaç number means meter number and it is written on your meter, it looks like a kind of serial number. Also you can find it on your meter's guarantee document.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom