labman

Aydem Electric
Hi all,

As KKOB has pointed out on an old thread, Aydem Electric taken over supply in Aydin/Mugla and the old Tedas online link doesn't work anymore. Does anyone now know if Aydem do online billing enquiries so to pay them when we are over? I'm flying out tomorrow but can't get any info on my bill and they don't always leave the bill reciepts in the outside meter? Or is it a game of "Its A Knockout Turkish style" at the Tedas/Aydem offices!!

Cheers

LM

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Aydem Electric
Hi Labman,

The old Tedas link does work. I use it regularly and checked a bill on line yesterday. The abone number must be 11 digits so, if yours isn't, just add enough zeros in front of your number to make it up to 11.

http://hizmetler.tedas.gov.tr/TedasInternetIslemleri/BorcSorgulama/AboneBorcu.aspx

You will find that Muğla doesn't appear in the drop down list. That doesn't matter, just put the other info in.

Last edited:

labman

Aydem Electric
Hi Labman,

The old Tedas link does work. I use it regularly and checked a bill on line yesterday. The abone number must be 11 digits so, if yours isn't, just add enough zeros in front of your number to make it up to 11.

http://hizmetler.tedas.gov.tr/TedasInternetIslemleri/BorcSorgulama/AboneBorcu.aspx

You will find that Muğla doesn't appear in the drop down list. That doesn't matter, just put the other info in.

Exellent DD,

Thanks very much, works fine now but any idea on a few turkish words to translate:- (sorry to be cheeky!)

Ölçüm Cinsi / Hane T/K / Son Okuma Tarihi

Fatura No / Dönem / Son Ödeme Tar / Borç Tutarı(YTL)

and one more!!!

ŞANTİYE MESKEN (Tek Terim - üç zamanlı Tarife)

Many thanks

LM

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Aydem Electric
Exellent DD,

Thanks very much, works fine now but any idea on a few turkish words to translate:- (sorry to be cheeky!)

Ölçüm Cinsi -Meter Type

Hane T/K - House or business

Son Okuma Tarihi - Last Bill

Fatura No -Bill Number

Dönem - Period

Son Ödeme Tar - Last Payment Date

Borç Tutarı(YTL) Amount Due

and one more!!!

ŞANTİYE MESKEN- I think this is like a temporary building, portacabin.

(Tek Terim - üç zamanlı Tarife) -Think this is the charge rates, either one single rate or three zoned rates

Many thanks

LM

Best I can do. Hope it helps, Cheeky Boy!

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Aydem Electric
Well perhaps not a portacabin. If you read the word without the ending (YE), now what have you got?.......Şanti....... pronounced Shanty. Mesken is another word for a house.

So there you have it - Shanty House. These are the makeshift houses for the building workers that you see near building sites.

Here endeth the lesson!

(Don't think I want to move next door to you!)

labman

Aydem Electric
Well perhaps not a portacabin. If you read the word without the ending (YE), now what have you got?.......Şanti....... pronounced Shanty. Mesken is another word for a house.

So there you have it - Shanty House. These are the makeshift houses for the building workers that you see near building sites.

Here endeth the lesson!

(Don't think I want to move next door to you!)

DD,

OMG, I live in a shanty House! I paid so much money! OMG!!! I bet the workers are using my water machine and BBQ as I speak!!

Do you think I can get a lower rate of electric due to living in a posh barn?!!!

LOL:77wu:

LM

bodrumsjh

Aydem Electric
Hi Labman,

Thanks for this information.
I can read my outstanding electric bill again.

But - when I try to pay it via Garanti, entering the Abone and Isletme numbers on the Tedas page is not recognised, and when I open the Aydem page, it asks for the "Tesisat" number.

I cannot see a Tesisat number on an old bill - Is this number easily available without visiting the Aydem office?

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Aydem Electric
Thanks for this information.
I can read my outstanding electric bill again.

But - when I try to pay it via Garanti, entering the Abone and Isletme numbers on the Tedas page is not recognised, and when I open the Aydem page, it asks for the "Tesisat" number.

I cannot see a Tesisat number on an old bill - Is this number easily available without visiting the Aydem office?

Not sure about this.

I have just looked out our last bill and receipt from Aydem. On the receipt, there is a 6 digit Tesisat (establishments/installation) number on it, which appears to include part of our abone number, plus other digits.

Hopefully someone else will know the answer.

Last edited:

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Aydem Electric
You can also setup a Direct Debit if you have Turkish Bank account, will save you hassle in the future, just take your bill to the Bank and they should be able to do the rest for you.

bodrumsjh

Aydem Electric
Not sure about this.

I have just looked out our last bill and receipt from Aydem. On the receipt, there is a 6 digit Tesisat (establishments/installation) number on it, which appears to include part of our abone number, plus other digits.

Hopefully someone else will know the answer.

Thanks for this and other replies.

I have tried the old Abone no. and several variations, but still no luck with paying. (I have occasionally stumbled across other electric bills, but as they are not mine, I have resisted the urge to pay!).

I will keep trying but think I will need to visit Ayden when next in Bodrum.

Kusann

Aydem Electric
We have tried paying our electric in a number of banks and have been told because new company account its not set up yet so got to PTT or Aydem.
When I try link it dose`nt show last bill only the bill before looks like link not up to date now hope they have the same system as it was an easy way of keeping a check.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Aydem Electric
We have tried paying our electric in a number of banks and have been told because new company account its not set up yet so got to PTT or Aydem.
When I try link it dose`nt show last bill only the bill before looks like link not up to date now hope they have the same system as it was an easy way of keeping a check.

Try Garanti Bank. My direct debit to Tedas has been changed automatically to pay Aydem; all the reference numbers have been changed and it looks like I don't need to do anything to make the switch.
Ian

Kusann

Aydem Electric
Try Garanti Bank. My direct debit to Tedas has been changed automatically to pay Aydem; all the reference numbers have been changed and it looks like I don't need to do anything to make the switch.
Ian

Garanti bank was one that I went to maybe I was a bit quick of the mark to pay bill next time I`ll go to bank again and it should be ok.Thanks
Ann

Latest Posts

Top Bottom