Tess

AVIVA Insurance in Altinkum
May I ask has anyone ever used Aviva Insurance in Altinkum to insure their property ???
Many thanks :humble:

Apologies to Mods if this has been covered, I did do a search and found Aviva Ins but not the answer to my question, my searches not my forte:kafa:

MUGGY ONE

Hi

We insured our villa in June with Aviva in Altinkum (our villa is in Akbuk).

I did post questions on the TLF website before insuring and no-one said they had used them, I think we used them because we were famililar with the name. We originally planned to get covered with Intersure, but had read negative claims stories about them.

The staff were helpful in the office, one young woman spoke perfect english, the older man spoke less english but we could get by.

Cover was reasonable and the whole process took about 20 mins until we came away with our policy (the policy is tailor made, we increased various items with no problems and the cost came down as we have 24hr security).

Caroline

art2

Hi
I have been insured by Aviva(Norwich Union) for a few years now and we made a claim 2years ago for a flooded bedroom and were paid out after all their checks were completed.I would recommend them and i can forward email details if you want.
art 2

Julie C

Sharon - we've insured our apartment with AVIVA. A lovely guy called Sammy(who speaks perfect English) was our interpretor when we bought the apartment and when we were over in May he came out to the apartment to assess it and then took Bernie to the office to sort out the paperwork.
Julie

Tess

Thanks so much, Muggyone, Art2 and Julie you have just all confirmed the good vibes I have heard, appreciate you taking the time to respond. I have some contact details Art2 but thanks anyway.

LinandAnd

linandand
I'm just about to renew with Aviva but can anyone advise me what the average rebuild cost is per sqare meter for a duplex of approx 120 sq.mts in the Dalaman area.

we have also insured with aviva and have been very happy with the service as they are a family that run the office.father mother and daughter who can speak english very well.the office is next to noter 1 in didim.

Tess

I'm just about to renew with Aviva but can anyone advise me what the average rebuild cost is per sqare meter for a duplex of approx 120 sq.mts in the Dalaman area.

Hi, honestly not sure on this one, I wonder if you put it on the Dalaman Forum would you maybe get more response, worth a try. I done Aviva insurance in Altinkum, you could try Aviva Insurance in Dalaman.:p:p:p:humble:

LindaB

Can anyone tell me if Aviva also do the DASK (Goverment Earthquake Insurance) as well. If not where did you get your DASK from.

Linda

Last edited:

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Sami Isik at Aviva in Didim insures almost all of our properties on our complexes and we have been very happy with the service and price. Sami is also the legal translator for our company (so speaks perfect English) and he shares an office with the best solicitor in Didim, Dursan Dogan (whom speaks no English) but whom Sami works with.
Couldn't recommend both enough to be honest.

LindaB

Thanks for that Ian we will look at Aviva when our DASK is due for renewal.

evie

yes AVIVA do DASK insurance we have our insurances with them in Fethiye - mainly because we used them in UK and the policy details are in English as well as Turkish. Used them for 5 years - no claims but premium drops a bit every year.

altinkumdidim

Didymian
-->: AVIVA Insurance in Altinkum

Hello, i know where is Aviva insurance in Didim.
Near the Valentines Restaurant, Triton Business Centre 2nd floor.

Last edited by a moderator:

carolk

R.I.P
Re: -->: AVIVA Insurance in Altinkum

Hello, i know where is Aviva insurance in Didim.
Near the Valentines Restaurant, Triton Business Centre 2nd floor.

Really - and do you work there?

Last edited by a moderator:

MIM

I would just like to add that the policy you receive is in English so you can see exactly what you are covered for.

kernowians

Tess, Aviva haven't moved. They are still next to the No 1 Notary (down past Ada furniture shop).

altinkumdidim

Didymian
-->: AVIVA Insurance in Altinkum

2 aviva in didim. one of near the nottary, one of near the valentines restaurant.
They are making free contents insurance when you buy buildings insurance direct from them. (Near the Valentine's)
And i am not working there!
I don't need to working there. I wanted to help somebody.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom